• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Why do you hate Sweden and do you think we should bomb them?

Started by TheMinistered, November 27, 2004, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMinistered

Tell me why you hate sweden and if you think we should bomb them!

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Yoni

Sweden is awesome. Did you know they don't have to pay for their first degree studies? That rocks.

Banana fanna fo fanna

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Hazard

The University of Southern California is actually the place hoarding all the hotties.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Adron

The government sponsors torture.

Perhaps some bombs would help them change their mind.

Meh

Marijuanna is legal, and they have loads of hot women. Best reasons of all.................oh yea i spose ill count Adron as well:P

Hazard

quasi-modo

My opinion on drugs: I feel that if you posess small ammounts of drugs you should not be arrested. I feel that drugs in small ammounts should warrent a stiff fine. The reason for this is because it is causeing some strain on our system. This is not to say that people with larger ammounts, those who are trafficing should not get a punishment. I am also not sure if I agree with mandetory minimum sentances because they impede the war on drugs. They take away any incentive for a low level trafficer to rat out the people above him in the totem pole.
WAR EAGLE!

Arta

I think we should legalise the whole lot, tax it, impose standards on safety, challenge drug dealing as what it is: an industry. Provide a safer, cheaper alternative to black market drugs, which would eliminate the crime aspect entirely, and would raise revenue to help people who end up abusing drugs. For those who claim that is ridiculous, just  look (in the UK anyway) at the amount of money spent on anti-smoking campaigns and social services that revolve around alcoholics.

In short: Provide a safe way for people to do what they want to their bodies while at the same time raising money to help them stop it :)

Hazard

Arta in that case wouldn't you be supporting the spread of even more possibly lethal drugs onto the market?

Arta

Unlikely. While most drugs are harmful, very few are actually lethal to the extent that you die if you take them, assuming you use the correct dosage. If they were, people wouldn't take them. Therein lies the problem that legalisation would solve: Drugs of medicinal quality have no poisonous contaminents (illegal drugs often do) and because they have been properly produced, you can control dosage very accurately, which you generally can't with illegal drugs because you never know what you're getting.

I'm quite sure that legalisation would make even the worst drugs safer than they are now.