• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Why do you hate Sweden and do you think we should bomb them?

Started by TheMinistered, November 27, 2004, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard

Pot is not easier to get than prescription drugs, if you have a legitimate cause to get your prescription.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

j0k3r

Quote from: stevex86] link=topic=9696.msg90632#msg90632 date=1101863717]
Because pot is easier to get than perscription drugs.
All you have to do is go see a doctor. If you get pot, you have to go through the proccess of telling dealer you want it, if he has it great, if not you have to wait for him to get it. You also encounter other health hazards, such as lung cancer, possible psychosis, and other such problems associated with marijuana smoking. Then you have to worry about not getting caught. Marijuana *might* be easier to get in some cases, but I think the other things you have to go through counterbalance the initial effort.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Warrior

My view on this: If you dont legalize it they are going to do it anyway , take now for example drugs are illegal do people still use them? Yes. Legalizing them provides them safely withought and eliminates the need for drug dealers . I agree with Arta and I think this is a great idea.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

quasi-modo

Quote from: Warrior on November 30, 2004, 09:07 PM
My view on this: If you dont legalize it they are going to do it anyway , take now for example drugs are illegal do people still use them? Yes. Legalizing them provides them safely withought and eliminates the need for drug dealers . I agree with Arta and I think this is a great idea.
I do not believe that pot should be completely legallized, and it never will be either because it would step on a lot of toes in the legislature. I think that possession of small amounts of pot and some other substances should not be something you get arrested though for, right now that would mean it is a felony correct? It should be a misdemeanor with a large fine IMO.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

hismajesty

|