• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Proper way to leave a D2 Game?

Started by phvckmeh, November 25, 2004, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phvckmeh

With PBuffer
            .SendGAMEPacket &H66
End With

I use that, but it dosent work. Is there something else I should be doing? Im trying to leave a D2 Game the proper way.

Cyberpenguin

is the packet &H68? thats what is says on blizzhackers.

Newby

Hi phvckmeh. *pokes Cyberpenguin*

Why don't you just leave and figure it out on your own, and then we have to sign up at your forums for the answer, like that old RTB -> HTML topic? :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Cyberpenguin

what do you mean? that is my site and i have not found the awnser, my old .09 used  66 but bh says 68

Adron

Quote from: Cyberpenguin on December 05, 2004, 06:08 PM
what do you mean? that is my site and i have not found the awnser, my old .09 used  66 but bh says 68

Perhaps it means that you have a bad reputation and for that reason noone will help you?

UserLoser.

Perhaps you should look into that your self.  Since you wrote your bot, you obviously logged network activity on your connection at one time or another.  But I don't see why we're supposed to help you when you're calling us "dumshits"

Cyberpenguin

Quote from: UserLoser on December 05, 2004, 09:19 PM

Perhaps you should look into that your self.  Since you wrote your bot, you obviously logged network activity on your connection at one time or another.  But I don't see why we're supposed to help you when you're calling us "dumshits"

Ive never called you dumshits, I wrote a channel bot called JPBot for the latest patch. the last gamebot i saw was for 1.09, which can be downloaded here
http://www.gamehackers.net/forum/download.php?id=246

i hope you find that useful

Dyndrilliac

Quote from: Cyberpenguin on December 06, 2004, 12:53 AM
Quote from: UserLoser on December 05, 2004, 09:19 PM

Ive never called you dumshits, I wrote a channel bot called JPBot for the latest patch. the last gamebot i saw was for 1.09, which can be downloaded here
http://www.gamehackers.net/forum/download.php?id=246

i hope you find that useful

Uh huh.

Quote from: phvckmeh on October 25, 2004, 06:26 PM
Quote from: Stealth on October 24, 2004, 04:54 PM
Quote from: phvckmeh on October 24, 2004, 09:25 AM
EDIT: Na i think ill remove it and make you fuckers sweat.

This post was never edited. You're just being a douche.

I posted it and then about ~30 seconds later i removed it, hence there was no "this post was edited" tag. Dumfuck

Anyways this site is completly homosexual so im not going to be posting here ever again. Too many dumshits running around.
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

dxoigmn

So wait, is phvckmeh Cyberpenguin?  I don't think he since if you look at Cyberpenguin's post you see him bashing phvckmeh.  What am I missing?

UserLoser.

Quote from: dxoigmn on December 06, 2004, 04:01 PM
So wait, is phvckmeh Cyberpenguin?  I don't think he since if you look at Cyberpenguin's post you see him bashing phvckmeh.  What am I missing?

phvckmeh said to sign up at his forums at clancybr.com. Cyberpenguin is admin there.  They came back here again (registered one day after that post), and replied to their own recently posted message because phvckmeh was banned.  People do things like that to make it look like a certain person isn't them

dxoigmn

Quote from: UserLoser on December 06, 2004, 04:33 PM

phvckmeh said to sign up at his forums at clancybr.com. Cyberpenguin is admin there.  They came back here again (registered one day after that post), and replied to their own recently posted message because phvckmeh was banned.  People do things like that to make it look like a certain person isn't them

Wow.  Sure confused me.  Guess people will do anything to get on other's good side.

Warrior

Yea him asking a D2 Question and CybrPenguin having a Clientless D2 Bot wont fool much people for long.  ???
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Cyberpenguin

Quote from: UserLoser on December 06, 2004, 04:33 PM

What are you talking about? phvckmeh visits my site as -T2- but he never owned it. Im the only administrator at clancybr.com, unless you know something i dont?

phvckmeh

YOU FUCKEN NOOBS I WAS NEVER BANNED MY FUCKEN ACCOUNT GOT RESET BY SOME NOOB ADMIN FUCK YOU CYBER WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BAN ME ON UR PANSY SITE YOU SAND NIGGER I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET HELP WRINTTING A FUCKEN BOT YOU GAY DUECHBAGGIE

MyndFyre

Well I would say that explosion violates vL rules...  Although I would say in a more obscure way....  Instead of bitching about a ban from vL, he's bitching about a ban elsewhere....

Someone has issues.

And I thought you weren't ever coming back here.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.