• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Stuck on PingSpoof

Started by GoSu_KaOs, November 25, 2004, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoSu_KaOs

How do I take off pingspoof?
You can pick between -1 and 0 on mine. But I cant figure out how to make it normal ping. I'm using TCPConnections.cls.

http://imdre.superihost.com/TCPConnections.cls.txt

If you can find it and show me how to change it back to normal, it will be appreciated.

Eric

Echo back SID_PING when it's received.

GoSu_KaOs

Quote from: LoRd[nK] on November 25, 2004, 03:41 PM
Echo back SID_PING when it's received.

How exactly do I echo back?

Arta

Just the entire message back to Battle.net.

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: Arta[vL] on November 25, 2004, 07:56 PM
Just the entire message back to Battle.net.

You just want to send back the 'Void"
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Arta

BaDDBLooD

Doesn't a packet consist of the Header and then the Void?  You only want to send the void part back to bnet, correct?
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

UserLoser.

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on November 25, 2004, 10:05 PM
Doesn't a packet consist of the Header and then the Void?  You only want to send the void part back to bnet, correct?

'void' is what you call data that has no set length, data type, contents, etc.  Telling people to send back the 'void' isn't a good way to explain something

BaDDBLooD

isn't it better than message?

GoSu_KaOs

so how do i send the void?     InsertDWORD 0?

Banana fanna fo fanna

OnlyMeat

Quote from: GoSu_KaOs on November 25, 2004, 03:11 PM
How do I take off pingspoof?
You can pick between -1 and 0 on mine. But I cant figure out how to make it normal ping. I'm using TCPConnections.cls.

http://imdre.superihost.com/TCPConnections.cls.txt

If you can find it and show me how to change it back to normal, it will be appreciated.

This is my code in c++ if it helps, all you do is handle packet 0x25 and send it back using the same data it sent originally ( which has a DWORD length ):-

void CBot::OnPkt_25(char *pszData, int nLen)
{
// Echo ping response

CPacket Packet;

Packet << *(UINT *)pszData;
Packet.Send(PKT_PING, GetSocket());
}

Arta

You can go to the trouble of parsing the message, extracting the DWORD, creating a new header and sending the reply, or you can just send the message straight back to the server, which equates to the exact same thing.

OnlyMeat

Quote from: Arta[vL] on November 26, 2004, 07:23 AM
You can go to the trouble of parsing the message, extracting the DWORD, creating a new header and sending the reply, or you can just send the message straight back to the server, which equates to the exact same thing.

Although you do have to parse the header to determine if it's a valid bnet login packet i.e 0xff and extract the ID anyway, so it's not much of a big deal to copy the dword and send it straight back.

Arta

*shrug* invalid messages never get to my message processing.

void ProcessPing(CBNCSMessage *Message)
{
      Send(Message);
}

Seems easiest to me!