• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Diablo 1 Gamebots

Started by RockSteady, November 23, 2004, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockSteady

Me and a few friends of mine are thinking about making a diablo 1 gamebot that you can load crashs on a join a game. I know there a few made but my question is what tools best fit this project.

MyndFyre

Quote from: RockSteady on November 23, 2004, 12:44 AM
Me and a few friends of mine are thinking about making a diablo 1 gamebot that you can load crashs on a join a game. I know there a few made but my question is what tools best fit this project.

The last time I got onto Diablo 1, it said:

There are 1 users playing Diablo, in 0 games, and xxxxx players on Battle.net.

(or something to that effect).

Also, why do you want to make other people miserable and make something that crashes a game?  Congratulations, you're an ass.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hdx

Well i was thinking about making a D1 game bot myself, But not a game crasher, if you do that you're an ass -.-
Sofar I've gottin my bot to create/'join' other games, but only PW protected ones and thats no fun,
I can throw out some packet dumps if ya want when I get home.
QuoteThere are 1 users playing Diablo, in 0 games, and xxxxx players on Battle.net.
As for that I know for a fact that more than one person plays diablo, Me an my friends play no other b.net game, But ya we mainly do it to make new hacks an shit :P <3 Diablo in town next to wert :)
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

UserLoser.

Quote from: MyndFyre on November 23, 2004, 08:07 AM
Also, why do you want to make other people miserable and make something that crashes a game?  Congratulations, you're an ass.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one telling people to quit flaming?  Way to scare away the new people

Warrior

Also last I checked there was no law about making a hack for battle.net since this is Bot Development discussion and he is discussing the development of a bot that just happens to crash a game.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Kp

Quote from: Warrior on November 23, 2004, 02:26 PMAlso last I checked there was no law about making a hack for battle.net since this is Bot Development discussion and he is discussing the development of a bot that just happens to crash a game.

The forums' rules are set by its moderators, and also influenced by the senior members.  If none of the regulars feel like helping this guy, it doesn't much matter whether his request was within the rules or not, as he won't get anywhere.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

MyndFyre

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on November 23, 2004, 10:44 AM
Well i was thinking about making a D1 game bot myself, But not a game crasher, if you do that you're an ass -.-
Sofar I've gottin my bot to create/'join' other games, but only PW protected ones and thats no fun,
Ahhh, my bad.  I got the impression from "load crashs" that you meant causes a game to crash on load.  I think I understand what you're talking about now.

Quote from: UserLoser on November 23, 2004, 01:43 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one telling people to quit flaming?  Way to scare away the new people
See above.  Get over it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hdx

That was me, and the 'load crashes' was someone else, I do beleave he ment to say that as in crash the poeple when they join.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Soul Taker

Didn't NBBot have functions to crash a D1 game, and even one to crash every game currently listed by the server?  I don't really see the big problem.  Assuming he can figure out how to get the game to crash on his own, helping him out with the programming aspects doesn't seem like such a big deal.

Sorc.Polgara

People still play D1?!?

Crashing?

Why exactly do you want to make a bot that does it?

I don't get it.

On topic:

I don't know much about actual logging on and/or doing any kind of bot using D1.
I'm making a bot in C++ (trying to) but I might just go back to VB6 and just make other bots since C++ is getting me flustered atm.

My harddrived fked up a few weeks ago and I lost everything, I need to restart over again =\.

Kp

Quote from: Soul Taker on November 24, 2004, 03:11 AMDidn't NBBot have functions to crash a D1 game, and even one to crash every game currently listed by the server?  I don't really see the big problem.  Assuming he can figure out how to get the game to crash on his own, helping him out with the programming aspects doesn't seem like such a big deal.

NBBot did not crash the receiving client.  It exploited a flaw in the UDP thread to cause Diablo to sever all network communications.  The client itself survived, though it would drop out of whatever game it was in.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

RockSteady

Im just wanting to make a diablo 1 gamebot that loads hacks and that can create and join games.

Soul Taker

Quote from: Kp on November 24, 2004, 04:00 PM
Quote from: Soul Taker on November 24, 2004, 03:11 AMDidn't NBBot have functions to crash a D1 game, and even one to crash every game currently listed by the server?  I don't really see the big problem.  Assuming he can figure out how to get the game to crash on his own, helping him out with the programming aspects doesn't seem like such a big deal.

NBBot did not crash the receiving client.  It exploited a flaw in the UDP thread to cause Diablo to sever all network communications.  The client itself survived, though it would drop out of whatever game it was in.
That's even cooler!

RockSteady

Does anyone know if its packet 35 that enters a game thats what i was told. Im thinking thats not right

Soul Taker

Quote from: RockSteady on November 29, 2004, 01:34 AM
Does anyone know if its packet 35 that enters a game thats what i was told. Im thinking thats not right
It can't possibly be that hard to go and see if it is.