• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Surrender (World of Warcraft)

Started by Spht, November 20, 2004, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DecA

Mitosis

yes, indeed.  I like Shamans the best, they can learn to ressurrect fellow team mates at a pretty low level, level 10 I believe. They are pretty strong too and can wear good shit.  In the OB my shaman at level 14 had 678 Defense.

Blaze

After I get a constant flow of money I am going to get WoW. Prices are outragous due to me living in canada. :(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

j0k3r

The exchange is at .84/1.17, best it's been in years, exchange is nothing to complain about.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

Quote from: Blaze on November 26, 2004, 03:11 PM
After I get a constant flow of money I am going to get WoW. Prices are outragous due to me living in canada. :(

Damn straight, it's like 17.99 for us a month. BFS. Ohwell, I'm buying the game card on Monday.

Hitmen

Quote from: Mitosis on November 27, 2004, 08:04 AM
Quote from: Blaze on November 26, 2004, 03:11 PM

Damn straight, it's like 17.99 for us a month. BFS. Ohwell, I'm buying the game card on Monday.
It costs the same for you as everyone else. Your money is just worthless.

Mitosis

I'm buying game cards because my parents won't use their credit cards.

Blaze

Quote from: Hitmen on November 27, 2004, 11:09 AM
It costs the same for you as everyone else. Your money is just worthless.
We get paid pretty much the same as you people do in america, except its worth less. If only blizzard liked canadians..

Mitosis

Hey are dollar is doing good it's 85c USD.

Blaze

Last time I watched the news it was 84.74USD. To think, at one time the canadian dollar was worth more then its american counterpart.