• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Explorer.exe Illegal Operation

Started by !!!, November 20, 2004, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!!!

There is a computer on my room that, always worked till it started to get really slow.... then crashed, i restart it, and b4 the desktop load up it gave me an "Exploere has caused an illegal operation" (something like that).

Explorer caused invalid page fault in module SHELL32.DLL.

Help plz?
Thnx
!!!~

!!!

lOl wat is that suppouse to mean.....

Falcon[anti-yL]

So as soon as you login it gives the error and shuts down?

hismajesty

Thing

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

!!!

It gives me the erro and i cant do anything else...... but click close or details,  Thats all it gives me, and about the RRR, how would i save all in My Documents before i want to format?  I really dont know.

i dont get the http://www.novell.com/linux/suse/index.html  Isnt it only for linux? oh well.  ( I Have Windows98 ).
Thnx
!!!~     

Falcon[anti-yL]

He wants you to get SuSE lol. Windows 98 is kinda old =/

!!!

Oh, and how would this fix my problem? i cant install anything since when i click on the "Close" botton of the error, the screen is blank... no icons no start menu or anything... A.K.A= Nothing

Would re-installing windows 98 Replace this file?... Well that is if the WIN98 cd will load before the error does

iago

Yes, reinstalling Windows 98 will fix everything, except for the fact that you're still using Windows.

www.slackware.com would eat SuSE
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Falcon[anti-yL]

Upgrade to XP, I never get that error.

Thing

Quote from: iago on November 20, 2004, 07:49 PM
Yes, reinstalling Windows 98 will fix everything, except for the fact that you're still using Windows.

Oh yea!?!?  My OS can beat up your OS!
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on November 20, 2004, 08:07 PM
Quote from: iago on November 20, 2004, 07:49 PM

Oh yea!?!? My OS can beat up your OS!

BRING IT
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

!!!

I cant really upgrade to winXP, my comp is only Pentium II and well, i guess the only alternative i have is to format.

Would some1 do a step by step or post a link on how to format hardrive saving My Documents? Thnx alot!

!!!~

Warrior

Isnt there a way to do a System Repair using the CD?
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?