• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Need for speed underground 2

Started by quasi-modo, November 20, 2004, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quasi-modo

I am addicted to this game. I have been playing it non stop for a week and think I am getting carple tunnel. It has completely pushed my other games, like unreal and mohaas out of the way. My ricer right now is a celica with the gov removed, a turbo, venom, and lots of other mods. I got spinners, neon, nice paint. In order to make up for the weight of my big stereo I had the back seat taken out. I LOVE THAT RICER PHYSICS! Take out the seats to reduce weight because I put in a stereo and spinners!
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Akamas

Very good game, highly recommended.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

j0k3r

I love the game too, although I found it's missing some (normally) basic game options.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

quasi-modo

The one thing I really dislike is its redundancy. Would you like to save the game? Are you sure you want to save it? Click okay to save? Okay, you saved it, click okay again.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Jesus... this game is wrecking my life! I have four scolarship warnings, one of them in remedial math, the other in a serious class like AP physics, yet I just spent four hours playing this damned game!
WAR EAGLE!

j0k3r

The game really isn't THAT great, I haven't been able to play it for a week due to cddrive troubles and I feel no withdrawal. Uninstall the game and get your courses back in order.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

quasi-modo

Its not the best game ever but I don't want to stop playing it. When I am in school i am thinking about coming home to play it, when I am at work I do the same. I have never been addicted to a game to where I think of it when I am doing something else before.
WAR EAGLE!

Meh

It was the same with War 3 for me. I almost failed my important exams that I needed due to playing it. When I was on holiday all i caed about was geting back to it. :(

Vicious

I'm getting the game in a few days. I shall race you! (and lose :P )

quasi-modo

damn right, my car is so pimp right now.
WAR EAGLE!

Vicious

I got it, it was alright, but it didn't interest me very much, so I uninstalled it. :-\

hismajesty

I got it yesterday, and I really like it - which is odd since I generally don't like racing games.

I made a big mistake and now I'm mad though, I just won that first tournament and had about 3 cars unlocked and I wanted to cruise around in a hummer. They make it sound like they're giving you the car, so I click OK and I lost my pimped out Miata. I had wanted to go the entire game with my original car, it had every possible upgrade that was available and everything. :(

j0k3r

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 19, 2004, 05:10 AM
I got it yesterday, and I really like it - which is odd since I generally don't like racing games.

I made a big mistake and now I'm mad though, I just won that first tournament and had about 3 cars unlocked and I wanted to cruise around in a hummer. They make it sound like they're giving you the car, so I click OK and I lost my pimped out Miata. I had wanted to go the entire game with my original car, it had every possible upgrade that was available and everything. :(
Don't worry, you'll be able to do that later on. That's also one of the reasons for the redundancy of asking you to save.
John Vo

hismajesty

I got the car again, and now performance wise it's the same and is only missing a few visual stuff that I'll get when I have money.

hismajesty

ps: I'm sick of hearing "good pickins' "