• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

FireFox 1.0 > IE 6

Started by MyndFyre, November 19, 2004, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Zakath

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on November 20, 2004, 09:04 AM
What about tabbed browsing? Is there an add-on for that too? Or do you normally keep 10 IE windows open?

Ever seen Avant Browser? IE extension that is tabbed.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on November 20, 2004, 09:04 AM
What about tabbed browsing? Is there an add-on for that too? Or do you normally keep 10 IE windows open?
Way to not read my original post...
Quote from: MyndFyre on November 19, 2004, 08:15 PM
Aside from Tabbed Browsing (which I apparently can't set FireFox to use for links that are target="_blank"), it's not different, really....
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

Aside from Tabbed Browsing (which I apparently can't set FireFox to use for links that are target="_blank"), it's not different, really....

Speaking of that, there's a plugin on firefox that takes care of that.  I forget what it's called, though.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Quote from: iago on November 20, 2004, 01:53 PM

Speaking of that, there's a plugin on firefox that takes care of that.  I forget what it's called, though.
Yeah that would be nice.  That has been my biggest beef with FireFox up to this point.  In IE I expected it, so it wasn't so bad; but if I want to use tabs in FF, and it won't, it's annoying.  ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

You can also use gestures.  I've gotten in the habit of opening  a lot of links by holding down the right button and dragging down a bit.  That'll open it in a new tab in ff or opera, whether or not it has a target= specified.  "Mouse Gestures" plugin for FF works well, and "All in one mouse gestures" had some annoying bugs.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*