• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[C++] War3 key algorithms

Started by Eibro, November 17, 2004, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddox

Quote from: Skywing on November 19, 2004, 12:20 AM
Yes.  However, you were reverse engineering a Windows program.

And?
asdf.

Skywing

Quote from: Maddox on November 19, 2004, 04:46 PM

And?
And it might be good to be familiar with the kinds of constructs that might appear in a Windows program if you're reversing Windows programs.

Maddox

Quote from: Skywing on November 19, 2004, 05:47 PM
Quote from: Maddox on November 19, 2004, 04:46 PM

And?
And it might be good to be familiar with the kinds of constructs that might appear in a Windows program if you're reversing Windows programs.

Wouldn't it be better to learn what those constructs actually do, rather than just blindly using them because they're native to windows?
asdf.

Skywing

Quote from: Maddox on November 19, 2004, 10:10 PM
Wouldn't it be better to learn what those constructs actually do, rather than just blindly using them because they're native to windows?
Just to clarify, that was intended to be implied by "Recommend looking at the UInt32x32To64 macro, and the code it generates (for future reference)."

EpicOfTimeWasted

Am I to assume it's too much to ask why my post was deleted?  It's a topic regarding C++ Warcraft 3 cdkey algorithms, and I posted my C++ implementation.  You don't like my contribution, fine, it's your forum so I'm not going to argue.  Can I at least be told why the post was deleted though?

UserLoser.

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on December 02, 2004, 02:33 PM
Am I to assume it's too much to ask why my post was deleted?  It's a topic regarding C++ Warcraft 3 cdkey algorithms, and I posted my C++ implementation.  You don't like my contribution, fine, it's your forum so I'm not going to argue.  Can I at least be told why the post was deleted though?

I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure nobody here wants the so-called "new logon system" account-related things to be posted, or have posts which contain links to websites which have them.

Adron

Quote from: UserLoser on December 02, 2004, 05:39 PM
I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure nobody here wants the so-called "new logon system" account-related things to be posted, or have posts which contain links to websites which have them.

I thought others had posted links to their codes for emulating it?

UserLoser.

Quote from: Adron on December 03, 2004, 01:20 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on December 02, 2004, 05:39 PM

I thought others had posted links to their codes for emulating it?

As far as I know, they were removed.

Eibro

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on December 02, 2004, 02:33 PM
That is interesting. I didn't see anything wrong with your post either. Oh well.
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

Adron

UserLoser.

Quote from: Adron on December 03, 2004, 04:41 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on December 03, 2004, 01:57 PM
As far as I know, they were removed.

Even iago's?

No, pretty sure he only posted that in his forum, where he's the only moderator.