• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Two new movies, directed and edited by Netcooler and starring Yoni

Started by Yoni, November 16, 2004, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoni

Warning: Lengthy downloads.
Both videos require the DivX codec.

http://yoni.valhallalegends.com/videos/Yoni_Searches_For_Money.avi (33.8mb)
http://yoni.valhallalegends.com/videos/Experience_Yoni_I.avi (54.5mb)

They're both infinitely embarrassing. Why am I posting them then? Netcooler made me do it.
All rights reserved to tilde|now productions. I'm not yet completely sure who that is, though. Mostly Netcooler, anyway.

UserLoser.

Yoni searches for money:

Experience Yoni I:

Yoni

It's not "Experience Yoni and I". It's "Experience Yoni I". I as in 1, as in "the first in a series". No comment on whether a sequel will ever exist.

Blaze

Yoni as a "Gangster"... I would never have ever thought I would see the day.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Zakath

Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

hismajesty

Didn't you know, all the harcore gangstas where MSDN hats and do rags. And Yoni is hardcore.

Blaze

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 20, 2004, 06:30 PM
Didn't you know, all the harcore gangstas where MSDN hats and do rags. And Yoni is hardcore.
I bet there isn't one hardcore "gangsta" who knows what msdn is.

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Netcooler

Thank you, thank you gentlemen.
The MSDN hat joke began about 5-6 years ago, when a young Dutch man named Alexander had taken a picture of himself, wearing a white buttoned shirt and the MSDN hat, in front of a bathroom mirror. The picture was named msdnpimp.jpg. The MSDN Pimp has since become a legend; a myth. Approximately a year ago the same guy sent me his hat via snailmail (POP1?), and I became the active MSDN Pimp in Israel.
I occasionally let Yoni wear the hat. Yoni is an MSDN Whore, and I am his pimp. I have some more whores, but Yoni and another guy are my main ho's.

quasi-modo

Know where the rest of us can get cool msdn hats for this winter season? Anything like a store.msdn.com?
WAR EAGLE!

Blaze

ReWrite of above with the "Pimp Theme"

whe wanna b teh mos "Pimpest MSDN Gangstas" in ten hol world biznath, now give us teh merchandise

Netcooler

Quote from: quasi-modo on November 21, 2004, 04:19 PM
Know where the rest of us can get cool msdn hats for this winter season? Anything like a store.msdn.com?

No. I would then get one myself rather than asking Alex for it. I believe he got it in a Microsoft convention. Other way to try getting MSDN pimpin' equipment is through MSDN subscription. That I know from another guy, who claims he has hats, bags, mugs and so forth. But that guy sux cox.