• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Peaceful? Please.

Started by hismajesty, November 13, 2004, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0k3r

[chant]Jigsaw, Jigsaw, Jigsaw[/chant]
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Vicious

I hope he kicks some republican ass.  8)

Hazard

Quote from: Vicious on November 13, 2004, 10:21 AM
I hope he kicks some republican ass.  8)

He won't.

If I go check out California schools before Christmas I'll take him up on his offer. I'm his height and I'm 220 with over a decade of martial arts and 2 black belts :-P, I think I can handle the kid.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Hitmen

...why did he feel the need to write "Straight male"? He's looking for a fight, not someone to fuck.

Grok

Quote from: Hitmen on November 13, 2004, 01:16 PM
...why did he feel the need to write "Straight male"? He's looking for a fight, not someone to fuck.

Good point.  Some queer needs to kick his ass.

j0k3r

Better to be safe than sorry I guess?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Yea I mentioned that on my site. Even if he were gay, he's a Democrat so why should he care? But yea, seriously, I did find that part funny. :P

DOOM

So if a homosexual or a female wanted to fight him, he'd refuse.  And here I thought Democrats were all about equal opportunities.  ;D

Adron

Must be all about saving his ass if he loses.

jigsaw

I cannot get any felonies.... I will never make S.W.A.T if a get a felony - but perhaps I can meet him and fight in "self defense" lol.

quasi-modo

If he beats up a gay dude then it will be a hate crime.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

MyndFyre

Quote from: Grok on November 13, 2004, 03:18 PM

Good point.  Some queer needs to kick his ass.

That doesn't leave out Hazard yet.  :P

Again, I think the better majority of democrats are peaceful.  I think DOOM had a good point on the other thread that the nut-job dems tend to be more extreme in practices though.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Vicious

Quote from: quasi-modo on November 14, 2004, 12:00 PM

Only if he beat him up because he's gay.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Vicious on November 15, 2004, 04:34 PM
Quote from: quasi-modo on November 14, 2004, 12:00 PM

Only if he beat him up because he's gay.

Think about the American justice system.  You may want to revise that statement.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.