• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Guilty

Started by hismajesty, November 12, 2004, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spht

I take it this is your first attempt at owned superimposing?

iago

I have to say I stopped caring about this case when it became a big popular thing.  As soon as a trial is that big, it becomes totall stupid.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Quote from: Spht on November 12, 2004, 07:12 PM
I take it this is your first attempt at owned superimposing?

There's a proper way to do it?

QuoteI have to say I stopped caring about this case when it became a big popular thing.  As soon as a trial is that big, it becomes totall stupid.

I didn't really follow it either. Does anybody remember why this case was so big? People kill their wives all the time.

iago

I was wondering the same thing.  It's not like he's famous or anything (like OJ)..

BaDDBLooD

The evidence was pretty overwhelmingly against him, maybe that's why!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Yoni

Who the hell is that guy? I've never heard of this trial until I read this post.

hismajesty

It's been the biggest trial in the US this year, and the country has followed it all year.

iago

Mitosis

Ahh, I remember my mom and dad talking about this case. I think it's all bullshit and that the guy should have been put away, right away.

hismajesty

Mephisto

Perhaps because he's the first man charged of murdering an unborn child?  Unless this has been charged against other people already.  Especially though, when there's all this controversy about abortions.

hismajesty

Yea, I was thinking about that. Apparently a child isn't just a clump of cells anymore.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 14, 2004, 01:19 AM
Quote from: iago on November 13, 2004, 11:28 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 13, 2004, 05:07 PM
the country has followed it all year.

The tabloids*

No, the mainstream media.

Well, maybe there, then.  I didn't see it in any of our "mainstream" media here, just in Tabloids.

Skywing

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 13, 2004, 05:07 PM
It's been the biggest trial in the US this year, and the country has followed it all year.
I hadn't even heard of it until now.