• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

HALO 2 IS OUT!

Started by Mitosis, November 09, 2004, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitosis

Looks like it's finally released! I am going to pick up my copy this weekend when I recieve my allowance, then on the 23rd it's time to buy WoW. :O Man this is a great month for me! Halo 2 online play looks great, new vehicles, enemies, weapons, etc. This is the ultimate game. Notice how Halo is still 50 bucks...that shows a lot.

hismajesty

Zakath

Two words: overhyped, overrated.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mitosis

Meh, overrated or not. I still love it, but that is my opinnion. Everyone is intitled to theirs so I am not gunna be like "OMFG U MORONZ ITZ TE BESTEST GAMEZ EVARr! WTFZ U TALKINZ ABUTZ". Haha.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'm going to my friend's house to play it this friday, I've heard its good :D

Mitosis

Ya my friend got it and said the GFX are WAY better. I can't wait!

K

Some kids in the apartment down the hall bought it; I played two games of deathmatch with them and got bored. 

Of course, co-op. is where it's at.  I'll have to get my roommate to buy it so we can play co-op.

Mitosis

Yeah I only like Mulitplayer (fighting eachother) on XBL or a huge system link. CO-OP is the best though. My friend beat the game, he said you befriend an Elite.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

warz

I got it and am pretty disappointed. Multiplayer sucks when the sword is enabled. I don't know if you can disable this also, but you don't lose health when you fall long distances. Gay? Yeah. Single player felt just like the first one, to me, so I got bored of it in about 45 minutes. Graphics are cool.

Mitosis

Just bought the collectors ed. Hmm, everyone looks really "skinny" like anorexic. Game play is fun and graphics are improved.

Meh

Quote from: Akamas on November 11, 2004, 05:38 PM
Quote from: Zakath on November 09, 2004, 05:44 PM
Two words: overhyped, overrated.

TRUE
It was the same with Driv3r and that was a huge letdown.

Mitosis

It's really fun on XBL.

Akamas

Just purchased the game. Its pretty good.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.