• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Nader stole the election!

Started by K, November 03, 2004, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K

That's right; Nader stole the election from David Cobb.  When he wasn't nominated by the Green Party, Nader ran as an independant and STOLE VOTES from the legitimate candiate, David Cobb. 

I demand a recount. And that we count provisional ballots.  And that Arnold Schwarzenegger get a tiny tattoo of a corn dog.

muert0

And Nader says he plans to keep running for the American people... can't he figure out nobody wants him?
To lazy for slackware.

hismajesty

I want him, whoever takes votes from the Democratic ticket is fine with me.

K

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 03, 2004, 03:39 PM

I guess you're also ok with Badnarik taking votes from the Republican ticket?

hismajesty

Stealth

If you're 35, and an American-born citizen, and you meet ballot eligibility requirements in the states you want to run in; you can run for office. Case closed.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

quasi-modo

Here are some statistics for you jerks.
Nader one 1% in every state. 50 * 1% = 50%. Nader won 50% of the popular vote.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

TehUser

Quote from: quasi-modo on November 03, 2004, 10:17 PM
Here are some statistics for you jerks.
Nader one 1% in every state. 50 * 1% = 50%. Nader won 50% of the popular vote.

Good old Republican math.  Makes no sense except to the slack jawed yokels of the south.

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Mephisto

You can blame the civil rights document for all the pro-republican strength in the south...

Stealth

Quote from: Mephisto on November 03, 2004, 10:52 PM
You can blame the civil rights document for all the pro-republican strength in the south...

Clearly all Republicans in the south want to suppress minorities. I mean, they're from the south, right? So they hate black people. Duh.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Forged

Quote from: K on November 03, 2004, 03:49 PM

Badnarik isn't taking votes from the republicans, and nader isn't taking votes from the democrats.

If I go into a store and decide I want an alienware as opposed to a dell does that mean I am taking money away from dell because I want the beter minority?
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Mephisto

Quote from: Forged on November 03, 2004, 11:07 PM
Quote from: K on November 03, 2004, 03:49 PM

Badnarik isn't taking votes from the republicans, and nader isn't taking votes from the democrats.

If I go into a store and decide I want an alienware as opposed to a dell does that mean I am taking money away from dell because I want the beter minority?

People who vote Nader would normally vote democratically.  Likewise for the other guy to republicans.

Stealth

No. The pressure on Nader supporters has been so great this time around that clearly the vast majority of them did indeed go to the Kerry camp. The ones left are the type of person who will never vote for a main-party candidate; the true-blue Naderites, the radicals. Kerry got as many votes as he could hope for. The remaining Naderites, if Nader had not been an option this time around, would most likely not have voted at all.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

K

Just in case some of you aren't catching on, my original post was a joke  :).

Anyway, I did indeed vote for Cobb, because I voted in Georgia which is about as republican as you can get, so my vote really didn't count. I also voted "no" on the "marriage is between a man and a woman" (state) amedment which passed roughly 70%-30%. 

Am I the only one that finds it rediculous that something like 90% of voters cited "moral values" as the reason they voted for Bush?  Morals are an individual concept.  As has been said so many times before, You can't (and shouldn't) legislate morality.