MyndFyre

Based on current returns:

Projected votes: 193 Bush, 112 Kerry

Montana: Bush for 3
Colorado: Bush for 9
New Mexico: Bush for 5
Arizona: Bush for 10
Minnesota: Kerry for 10
Iowa: Kerry for 7 (although this is REALLY close -- 14,000 votes with only 11% precincts reporting)
Wisconsin: Bush for 10
Michigan: Bush for 17
Ohio: Bush for 20
Pennsylvania: Kerry for 21
Florida: Bush for 27
New Hampshire: Kerry for 4 (this is also REALLY close -- 450 votes with 51% precincts reporting)

Brings us to a grand total of:

Bush 294
Kerry 154

That does not include Washington, Idaho, California, Oregon, Alaska, or Hawaii, or Nevada, which was processing but did not have data available at the time.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

quasi-modo

If that data is correct those states not counted are not going to make a difference. I sure hope bush wins ohio like you say.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle