• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

The New Guy

Started by ctype, October 22, 2004, 08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akamas

Quote from: j0k3r on October 24, 2004, 04:04 PM
Him doing drugs has nothing to do with him being stupid.

In my opinion, people who do drugs are stupid. Stupid for doing the drugs, and just stupid overall.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

j0k3r

I wouldn't call myself stupid, maybe a little imbalanced, but by no means stupid.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hitmen

Quote from: j0k3r on October 24, 2004, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't call myself stupid, maybe a little imbalanced, but by no means stupid.
Well, your reading comprehension isn't the best....

"In my opinion"

j0k3r

Quote from: Hitmen on October 24, 2004, 06:25 PM
Quote from: j0k3r on October 24, 2004, 06:07 PM
Well, your reading comprehension isn't the best....

"In my opinion"
I could say the same about you.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hitmen

Newby

Quote from: YaYYo on October 24, 2004, 03:57 PM
LOL thats crazy... i Guess i was stoned when i did that AHAHAHAH. thxz j0ker  ;D
You need to be lynched.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

ctype

I don't believe this, I posted info about me - I may as well have asked how many of you lot are drug lords.

AntiVirus

QuoteI don't believe this, I posted info about me - I may as well have asked how many of you lot are drug lords.
So true, how about we stop talking about how stupid people that do drugs are, and how about we start getting back on topic.
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

j0k3r

The topic of "hello" has been beaten to death.
John Vo