• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Illegal immigration

Started by Banana fanna fo fanna, October 17, 2004, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

What do you think? I say we tighten the borders and deport the 9 million illegals that are here already.

Forged

I say we stop being hypocrits and open them.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Banana fanna fo fanna

Tuberload

We need to put military troops along the borders, and get rid of John Ashcroft(Sp?) and the current organization responsible for border patrol. I cannot remember which it is off the top of my head.

Allowing illegal immigrants to just freely cross are borders is just idiotic. If they want to be a part of this country they can do it legally.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

muert0

http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/lawenfor/bpatrol/

I think we have enough problems taking care of the people we have...
To lazy for slackware.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I say we tighten the borders and stop all the people trying to come over whenever they feel like it. They are getting alot of the jobs just cause they're willing to work for low pay.

j0k3r

Give them the death penalty, they're not citizens, and the problem is dramatically reduced.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Forged

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on October 17, 2004, 04:43 PM
How so?

Didn't we come here on a boat to find a better life? 
The mexicans are doing the same thing, they are just running instead of riding, and taking minimum wage jobs as opposed to killing people for their land.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Banana fanna fo fanna

My question is why isn't anyone taking any action?

quasi-modo

Quote from: Tuberload on October 17, 2004, 05:13 PM
We need to put military troops along the borders, and get rid of John Ashcroft(Sp?) and the current organization responsible for border patrol. I cannot remember which it is off the top of my head.
I aggree... sorta. But do not think we should be devoting the army / marines / what ever to our borders. But I do feel the borders need to be tightened. I feel that the border patrol needs more vehicles and should maybe be considered their own branch of the armed services, sort of like the coast guard. They should get more hummers, some black hawks so on and so fourth. I had a talk about a friend at work on this subject. He said even if we put Bradleys and m1 Abrams on the borders that they would not be used. But they would be a deterrent. Even if that howitzer is not getting shot, it would make people think twice about crossing. I am a bit sceptical about that. I just think that putting the actual army on the border would create some problems and that the forces should be separated. I dunno if this would still be considered putting military troops on are borders if we made a distinction.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Forged on October 17, 2004, 05:48 PM
How so?

The mexicans are doing the same thing, they are just running instead of riding, and taking minimum wage jobs as opposed to killing people for their land.

Yes but the difference is, we kicked the ass of the natives, and the Mexicans can't kick ours.

I think we just should invest in a massive camera network over the entire border and irradiate every truck's cargo.

quasi-modo

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on October 17, 2004, 08:21 PM
How so?

Yes but the difference is, we kicked the ass of the natives, and the Mexicans can't kick ours.

I think we just should invest in a massive camera network over the entire border and irradiate every truck's cargo.
Which can also help us in many other areas. I would ease our prison system and hurt drug trafficing. Here is how: People who do drugs die, they are not put in jail. Those that are not dead or soon to be dead ebcause they are addicted will stop buying drugs. The demand for drugs drops sharply. The survivers of the drugs might get locked up, if they do not get cancer they might just od.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Hazard

How so?

What you're trying to say is that instead of doing it the legal way, they just do it anyway they want.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

vonLandenhausen

whats wrong with illegal immigration?
had the people on the mayflower a visa ?  ;D

dxoigmn

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on October 17, 2004, 08:21 PM

Obviously they're doing something if you're getting worked up about the issue.  Perhaps they took away a job from you?  That's kicking your ass for me.

Quote from: Hazard on October 17, 2004, 08:59 PM
What you're trying to say is that instead of doing it the legal way, they just do it anyway they want.

Since when was coming over and taking people's land ever legal?  Oh wait, it's not.  Perhaps we should invent some doctrines that according to God's word allow us to take (and rape) the land.