• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Does the Earth hate us?

Started by jigsaw, October 04, 2004, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard

Quote from: iago on October 04, 2004, 12:11 PM
In Canadian history, I don't know of any major hurricanes, earth quakes, or volcanos here.  They seem to all happen in the USA (including Alaska and Hawaii) and East Asia.  Maybe God hates Americans and Asians?

God knows that you guys couldn't handle the hardships, so he gives the struggles to real countries.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Tuberload

Quote from: Hazard on October 06, 2004, 02:58 PM
In Canadian history, I don't know of any major hurricanes, earth quakes, or volcanos here.  They seem to all happen in the USA (including Alaska and Hawaii) and East Asia.  Maybe God hates Americans and Asians?

God knows that you guys couldn't handle the hardships, so he gives the struggles to real countries.

Amen.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

quasi-modo

The earth hates me. I dunno about you guys, but I think the earth steals from me. I can never find things, I know the earth is up to something.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 05, 2004, 04:09 PM
WTF HAS happened to Canada, EVER?! Europe had black death/bubonic plague...Asia earthquakes, US earthquakes hurricanes tornados, Australia is another almost totally nice place.
Australia is also like 80% desert ;)

Tuberload

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on October 06, 2004, 06:52 PM
WTF HAS happened to Canada, EVER?! Europe had black death/bubonic plague...Asia earthquakes, US earthquakes hurricanes tornados, Australia is another almost totally nice place.

What a coincidence. Isn't Canada like 80% uninhabitable? Could that possibly mean that they have just about as much land free of natural disasters as the U.S. does?
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

quasi-modo

Quote from: F.I.Tuberload on October 06, 2004, 07:23 PM

What a coincidence. Isn't Canada like 80% uninhabitable? Could that possibly mean that they have just about as much land free of natural disasters as the U.S. does?
That 80% number is way off. It depends on how you look at Quebec really  ;)
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Tuberload

Quote from: peofeoknight on October 06, 2004, 09:00 PM
Quote from: F.I.Tuberload on October 06, 2004, 07:23 PM

That 80% number is way off. It depends on how you look at Quebec really ;)

It was a random guess. Either way they have way more uninhabitable land than inhabitable.

quasi-modo

I was making a funny because I consider Quebec to be uninhabitable.  :-X
WAR EAGLE!

l)ragon

'Montreal' has had some bad quakes, we have also had a few huricanes here aswell, have yet to hear about a volcano though 8\
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Laverick

WTF HAS happened to Canada, EVER?!

Canada has SARS, West Nile, AIDS, Mad Cow, Paul Martin...
Pro Gamers Tour Staff

hismajesty