• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Post Pictures of cat, if you got one!

Started by BaDDBLooD, September 29, 2004, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaDDBLooD

My cat's name is Apollo

Here he is

Isn't he cute?

Here he is eating the tag out of a shoebox.

Here.. i dunno what he is looking at, it's not me though!

Here he is stretching, and sharpening his claws!

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Last 2 links don't work iago.  Even once I fixed them to "cat6.jpg" and "cat7.jpg".  Way to be dyslexic though.  :-P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

Soul Taker

Spht

Again?  OK!

Raise a paw if you saw this coming.

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

Yoni

Quote from: Spht on September 29, 2004, 06:18 PM
I not only saw it coming, I was going to send you a link to this post if somehow it hadn't come.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Yoni on September 29, 2004, 06:27 PM
Quote from: Spht on September 29, 2004, 06:18 PM
I not only saw it coming, I was going to send you a link to this post if somehow it hadn't come.

Ditto.  I was actually thinking about just posting Yoni's full-sized picture if Spht didn't hit it up first.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

quasi-modo

this is my cat Kacey. She is dead now  :'(. We had her put to sleep about two weeks ago because her kidneys were failing and she was real sick.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Stealth

- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

Quote from: MyndFyre on September 29, 2004, 05:53 PM
Last 2 links don't work iago. Even once I fixed them to "cat6.jpg" and "cat7.jpg". Way to be dyslexic though. :-P

Copy/paste error, I was using the down-left-2-down-left-3-etc. strategy, and apparently it mucked up. 

And I couldn't remember how many I posted, I didn't think it was more than 7 though :)

So :(
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

When you ask for cat pictures like that, obviously I have to post this link:

http://www.b3ta.com/catgame/