• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

NetNX needs to stop posting about stolen code

Started by NetNX, September 19, 2004, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

If you post one more thread about using stolen code, I'm going to have you flogged.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Zakath

Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

BaDDBLooD

Maybe line it with a thin steel strip? Just for fun  ;D
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Michael

some of us arent very old or very smart. so whats a flogging?

BaDDBLooD

i remember it Vagly from history class...

Some punishment with a piece of Reed/rope/whip that you hit them with, or something like that ^_^
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

BaDDBLooD

Soul Taker

iago

It was originally a response to somebody else's botdev post, that got split off, and the original thread is, I believe, in the trash now.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

LordNevar

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Networks

LordNevar

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Minux

Quote from: iago on September 19, 2004, 11:53 AM
If you post one more thread about using stolen code, I'm going to have you flogged.

Looks like you scared him off, good job ;D

flog    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (flg, flôg)
To beat severely with a whip or rod.

Holy ****, I didn't think programmers could be so violent. :(

Michael

lol! count me in the mob :D

LordNevar

I got the noose, all we need know is a big tree.