• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

This is for real.

Started by Banana fanna fo fanna, September 18, 2004, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

The condom broke realllllll bad (all the way off). Yes there was stuff in it. What do I do?

SNiFFeR

Quote from: $t0rm on September 18, 2004, 10:36 PM
The condom broke realllllll bad (all the way off). Yes there was stuff in it. What do I do?

Get the moring after pill.
(has to be within MAX 5 days, recommended 2 days)

Or Abortion...

I was just in the same shit...lucky me, she had her period.

Eibro

Meowth. The same thing happend to the mighty Eibroaaar.
We had discussed things beforehand, just incase something like this happend. Therefore, she was on the pill and I had little to worry about.
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

muert0

The same thing happened to me one time. It was the only time.
I now have a two year old daughter. Try the morning after pilll like he said.
To lazy for slackware.

Soul Taker

Or, if she has birth control pills, just double the dosage (within a week of the incident).

Grok

If she refuses to get an abortion, get an attorney immediately and request to exercise your rights to abort your paternity.  If your attorney says you cannot, that is the woman's choice, evoke the 4th amendment on his stupid ass and tell him that if the law allows a woman to end parenthood up to the 2nd trimester, then the father should be allowed the equal protection of law.

Well, then get an attorney who understands the constitution and is not afraid of the court.

But overall, if she decides to play a little power trip, remember if she has the legal rights to decide whether to keep it up to a certain date, then the law MUST allow you the same rights up to the same date.

Banana fanna fo fanna

She is on birth control pills but I'm still freaking out. And she's pro-abortion.

I'm still freaking out; I didn't sleep at all last night.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: $t0rm on September 19, 2004, 10:52 AM
She is on birth control pills but I'm still freaking out. And she's pro-abortion.

I'm still freaking out; I didn't sleep at all last night.

Yeah, try it without the gf being on birth control... and it happening right after her period waiting till she gets it a month later ;).

Akamas

Quote from: $t0rm on September 18, 2004, 10:36 PM

Drink it
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: SNiFFeR on September 19, 2004, 11:16 AM
and it happening right after her period waiting till she gets it a month later ;).

Same here.

Meh

Dont worry, man. My friend had the same problem except he was just turning 16 and she was 17. He was white for a week but it came to nothing. If shes taken the pill itll be ok. How old are you for curioues sake?

Banana fanna fo fanna

Meh

I dont see how your so worried. You beat me to it anyway and im 17. Its probably cos im too lazy to get out. :( As long as shes at least 16 then your ok.

muert0

She's on birth control. That's 99.9% effective. Just wait a month and get a pregnancy test. You have months before abortion is to late. And get a job if you don't have one to pay for an abortion. Or in some states it's free. Like california.
To lazy for slackware.

Arta

Is the morning-after pill available to minors in the US?