• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

This is for real.

Started by Banana fanna fo fanna, September 18, 2004, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

Yes. For free and confidential.

hismajesty

Quote from: Arta[vL] on September 19, 2004, 03:11 PM
Is the morning-after pill available to minors in the US?

Yes. I don't see why it wouldn't be since, legally, minors can have sex here.

Isn't $t0rms dad an attorney? Ask him to represent you if things take a turn for the worst. :P

Banana fanna fo fanna

How the hell did you know that!?!?!

Newby

Quote from: $t0rm on September 19, 2004, 06:26 PM
To quote Archon:

"I'm a certified stalker."

Just imagine Trust saying it. ;)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Quote from: $t0rm on September 19, 2004, 06:26 PM

In a post a long time ago you were talking about a staff member at your school and put "he was a witness in my dads case" or something to that effect. :)

iago

I think, minor sex being illegal or not, they would prefer that kids get access to birth control rather than have unwanted children.

It's like here, a couple weeks ago, they gave away free crackpipes/matches/condoms.  The idea being, people are going to do it anyway, irregardless if it's illegal, so they'd might as well do it safely.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

lmao @ giving away crackpipes.

Soul Taker

I'm telling you, if she doubles her birth control dosage, it's basically the same exact thing as taking the morning after pill.  The morning after pill is just double the amount of hormones in a birth control pill.

muert0

Yeah. I wouldn't play around with mixing different types of birth control or just doubling the dose. I'd call a doctor.
To lazy for slackware.

Eibro

Same thing happend to my parents.

Now they have a 17 year old son.
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

Soul Taker

Quote from: Eibro[yL] on September 20, 2004, 10:29 AM
Same thing happend to my parents.

Now they have a 17 year old son.
Sucks for them.

K

Quote from: Soul Taker on September 20, 2004, 07:57 AM
I'm telling you, if she doubles her birth control dosage, it's basically the same exact thing as taking the morning after pill.  The morning after pill is just double the amount of hormones in a birth control pill.

Hold on, I'm confused.  Why are we freaked out if she's on the pill? IIRC the "failure rate" of the pill is about 9%, which is only due to forgetting to take it.

Summary: my girlfriend's on the pill.  She takes it every day at the same time; I have no children yet.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: K on September 20, 2004, 01:58 PM
Quote from: Soul Taker on September 20, 2004, 07:57 AM

Hold on, I'm confused.  Why are we freaked out if she's on the pill? IIRC the "failure rate" of the pill is about 9%, which is only due to forgetting to take it.

Summary: my girlfriend's on the pill.  She takes it every day at the same time; I have no children yet.

Yeah that's what I thought, but he didnt say anything about her being on the pill in the very beginning so...

Banana fanna fo fanna

She went to the doctor. It's all OK.

Hazard

Quote from: Eibro[yL] on September 18, 2004, 11:30 PM
Meowth. The same thing happend to the mighty Eibroaaar.
We had discussed things beforehand, just incase something like this happend. Therefore, she was on the pill and I had little to worry about.

Doubling up on protection is a fairly safe bet when you're talking about using DIFFERENT types of contraceptives (such as condom plus the pill).

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

|