• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What do you read on the can?

Started by jigsaw, September 18, 2004, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arta

Time Magazine, recently. A previous tenant here had a subscription and must have forgotten to change his address =)

idoL

Quote from: Arta[vL] on September 19, 2004, 03:31 PM
Time Magazine, recently. A previous tenant here had a subscription and must have forgotten to change his address =)

Is Time magazine a good magazine to read? I've been considering buying one to read.

Arta

Quote from: Arta[vL] on September 19, 2004, 03:31 PM

It's alright for a toilet read

Meh

Quote from: Stealth on September 19, 2004, 03:27 PM
2-15 minutes. Usually depends on the quality available reading material and what awaits me after I'm done.

Reading material ranges from English class books to Clancy novels to PC Gamer or PC World.
Good choics on reads. I didnt know they had PC Gamer in America/ Canada where ever you are.

Stealth

Quote from: (V)eh on September 20, 2004, 05:30 AM
2-15 minutes. Usually depends on the quality available reading material and what awaits me after I'm done.

Reading material ranges from English class books to Clancy novels to PC Gamer or PC World.
Good choics on reads. I didnt know they had PC Gamer in America/ Canada where ever you are.

Yep. PC Gamer, the US version if they're separate, is based in California. =)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Skywing

Quote from: Stealth on September 20, 2004, 06:10 PM
Quote from: (V)eh on September 20, 2004, 05:30 AM

Yep. PC Gamer, the US version if they're separate, is based in California. =)
You still read PC Gamer?  They seemed to get kinda crappy a few years ago (like when somebody had the bright idea to take all the people who drove PC Accelerator into the ground and put them in charge of PC Gamer) so I killed my subscription.

Akamas

I don't read on the can, I do my business.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Magickian

Mine varies, usually it's a book on programming, or lately electronics, but I also have a GBA with flashcart, so it poses a great threat to books.  My time varies from bout 5 minutes to 30, depending on how much spicy food intake I've had, and how interested I am with my book/gba.

Naem

اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?