• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

HiGH!!

Started by HoRuS, September 16, 2004, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akamas

Doing some server maintenance, which is finished now.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

YaYYo

HoRuS..... Please do not be proud to have a website when it looks like shit. Its just not rite  :o

HoRuS

i can take criticism, but akamas and yayyo
you guys are just dickheads..
its too bad your so stuck on yourselves to even give constructive criticism. all you wanna do is make yourself feel better about you lame assed site.
the other way to handle this would have been to give pointers but instead you just bash..

i hope you get real far in your life's journey, unfortunatly personalities like your very rarely make it newhere in life..

good day!
members of valhalla my intent here was not to offend any of you. i simply wanted to introduce myself. like i said in a post above this one "i had no idea this was the flamers section.
peace and hairgrease to ya!!

Warrior

Dare I say...Owned?
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Akamas

Owned? Whos owned?

Mitosis

You are supposively.

Akamas

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

lol you searched for all those threads!

j0k3r

There's a search function on the forum.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

I know that but why would you lol

DecA

Akamas, be nice, as for the rest of you "flamers" Show somthing better or shutup

|