• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

HiGH!!

Started by HoRuS, September 16, 2004, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrior

Jesus Akamas not to be rude but unless you can make him a better one shut the hell up. Making fun of his signature when he is just saying Hi is just wrong man. If you dont have anything good to say dont bother posting.

On a different Note:

Hello and Welcome to the vL forums.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

j0k3r

I'd call it constructive criticism.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

Akamas could make a better one seeing as how he owns a design company  :P

Warrior

Im merely saying he could of tone down the harshness and I am aware he could of and im sorry for my improper grammar but by "unless you can" I was imply unless your going to.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

HoRuS

heh!
no problems here.
i am also known by another name i just havent rebuilt my site in a while so i was using Our Clan forums banner for my sig..

i stopped using my old graphics since i am no longer in the clan the site was designed for.. click the masterofcyn banner and critisize me further, i need more ideas for the update since i have not done anything with the site since sometime in august.

Mitosis

Akamas is a good designer, just he thinks he is better than everyone and puts other peoples work down a lot. He isn't the best.

Akamas

Who said I think I'm better than everyone? Just look at his signature, its very blurry and very ugly.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Mitosis

All the time I have talked to you it's nothing but insults. Sure somebody may not be as good, but they don't deserve to be put down. Ask other people too.

Akamas

I was just telling you my true and honest opinion, should I post some of the work you sent me. Lets get some others opinions, I bet they'll be the same.

Mitosis

you may be honest sure, but the way you say it is so conceeted

HoRuS

i did not make the HaThOr banner!
Akamas i have seen none of your work not even in your sig...

maybe your affraid peeps will say the same thing about your work!

muert0

Your sig is ugly and takes up half the screen. Will you please remove it???
To lazy for slackware.

Akamas

QuoteAkamas i have seen none of your work not even in your sig...

I don't like putting images in my signature primarily because it looks stupid. If you actually looked at my signature it has a direct link to my website, which showcases some of my work. Also, as far as my work goes, I don't care what other people think. My customers pay me the money I ask and they walk away satisfied.

QuoteYour sig is ugly and takes up half the screen. Will you please remove it???

True. I agree, remove it.

Mitosis

Quote from: HoRuS on October 17, 2004, 03:56 PM
i did not make the HaThOr banner!
Akamas i have seen none of your work not even in your sig...

Well, he doesn't really have to worry about his stuff being shit. He does have great work, I just don't like the way he is to other peoples work at times. www.qedft.com/portfolio.php is his work, oh I used to be a staff member there so my work is in the 3D Modelling section and one abstract from PS - Enlightened Vortex.

muert0

his site seems to be down.
To lazy for slackware.

|