• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Someone pinch me

Started by DarkMinion, September 13, 2004, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMinion

Then tell me we really didn't lose to a team that hadn't beaten us in 20 years.

Hazard, you're right, we do suck.  Although this year it's not our defense that sucks, it's our redzone offense.   4 redzone opportunities wasted.

Grok

Quote from: DarkMinion on September 13, 2004, 02:50 PM
Then tell me we really didn't lose to a team that hadn't beaten us in 20 years.

Hazard, you're right, we do suck.  Although this year it's not our defense that sucks, it's our redzone offense.   4 redzone opportunities wasted.

Well, at least you didn't lose again to a team that has inexplicably beaten you 5 prior times in a row.  At least two of those we should have won.  Make that 3 of 6 now.  Our offensive playcalling sucks.  We ran what, 5 plays, all night?  Rix couldn't but once (twice?) find his hot read.  Don't bother telling him what a TE is good for, he has no use for such things.  Bench that mofo.  He's a 5th year senior making mistakes that would get a high school QB benched, and he's starting for an offense that is loaded with All-American-type talent, and those guys can't do their jobs until he gets the ball to them.

Hazard

Florida State is a waste, disband the team and send the players to teams that have a chance and who don't have a relic for a coach.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Grok

Quote from: Hazard on September 13, 2004, 06:46 PM
Florida State is a waste, disband the team and send the players to teams that have a chance and who don't have a relic for a coach.

Yeh ok, 38-34.   Are you bitter?  You sound bitter.

Hazard

I am bitter against a team that aplauds felons.

Grok

Losers always talk about everything except football.

"Our academics kick your ass"
"Your players are stupid/felons/ugly/etc"
"Your stadium sucks"
"Your fans don't travel well"

Don't be a loser.  Enjoy college football.  Florida is one of the greatest teams in Div 1-A every year, and you're such a bitter asshole about it.  It's a couple down years, expected when a great coach leaves a school.

Hazard

Florida is one of the greatest D-1 teams every year, thanks for recognizing it. GO GATORS WOHOO!  :P

I do enjoy college football. I hate Florida State, its what makes it a rivalry. I might add that all of the non-football things you mentioned are all true, but that isn't the point.

Not exactly losers, Grok. Not exactly loser.

Grok

That should go without saying.  No team goes against the Florida Gators thinking they're playing a pushover.