• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

IRC/BNET bot

Started by Krush[LM], September 13, 2004, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krush[LM]

Does someone have a functional bot that does nothing but broadcast what's happening in the bnet channel into a irc channel, and vice versa?

Newby

Some person (murphybob) I think modified a JavaOp to do that. Go find him.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

LivedKrad

Be l33t! Make your own!

Michael

I would suggest looking into LKBot by goddesslarussia.
She used mirc and bgate to make a bot that worked for bnet and irc at the same time.

Krush[LM]

Quote from: Newby on September 13, 2004, 09:01 AM

Ya I did, he hard coded it for his machine, and he told me to get back to him.

Minux

Quote from: Krush[LM] on September 29, 2004, 08:19 PM
Quote from: Newby on September 13, 2004, 09:01 AM

Ya I did, he hard coded it for his machine, and he told me to get back to him.

she*

HomerLAN

I coded one of this kind of bots this summer : IRC and Battle.net linked with /w, /me, /where...
It is coded in Visual Basic for being easy and fast and linked with a SQL Server database to create players statistics. Currently, this bot is well working and still under development to make it portable for other users.

Krush[LM]

Quote from: HomerLAN on October 14, 2004, 11:20 AM
I coded one of this kind of bots this summer : IRC and Battle.net linked with /w, /me, /where...
It is coded in Visual Basic for being easy and fast and linked with a SQL Server database to create players statistics. Currently, this bot is well working and still under development to make it portable for other users.

Does it send all messages sent in either?  Like if i say Hello on b.net would the bot say it for me on irc?

LordNevar

I believe fuzz made one awhile back, you could pm him and maybe he'll help you out.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Yegg

I'm not sure if this will help but there is a BnetBot (called BnetBot) written in Python that connects to battle.net, irc, aim, the aim oscar servers and google searching (something like that).

Blaze

Does it broadcast what is in the bnet channel to the irc channel?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

warz

Well, this is the bot dev forum, so do some bot dev'ing and make a bot that does what you want. In VB it shouldn't take too long because there's plenty of free code everywhere.