• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Bot for Palm OS

Started by Da-Sniper, August 31, 2004, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da-Sniper

Do u know of any one or site that makes a sc or wc3 bot for the Palm OS or Pocket PC?

I CANT FIND ONE!!! :'(

Soul Taker

Meh

How many more topics do you plan on opening on the same subject.

j0k3r

Quote from: Da-Sniper on August 31, 2004, 01:24 PM
Do u know of any one or site that makes a sc or wc3 bot for the Palm OS or Pocket PC?

I CANT FIND ONE!!! :'(
My knowledge on this subject is very limited, but JavaOp is written in Java, maybe that will work?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

There's a discussion on this somewhere on the forums. Apparently, you have to do something in addition to writing it in Java, I think.

K

Probably write it with the J2ME libraries.  You could probably get a .NET bot to work if you tweaked it to run on the Compact .NET Framework.

MyndFyre

Quote from: K on August 31, 2004, 04:34 PM
Probably write it with the J2ME libraries.  You could probably get a .NET bot to work if you tweaked it to run on the Compact .NET Framework.

I have a bot in the works that uses my library for use on the .NET CF.  It'll be a couple months though, although I might focus on it more now that school is back in.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.