• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hey everyone!

Started by Antichrist, August 22, 2004, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antichrist

Hey whatsup guys, I'm Andrew. I'm from Connecticut. I'm into php (newbie), vb net(beginner) html, css, web design, graphics, and just computers in general. I play SC/BW & CS. I'm currently working on a bot: AntiBot. It's my first bot, and I haven't really worked with VB .net on anything yet, but it's going good with the help from friends, and this forum, I thank you all for that.

j0k3r

I don't like you already, congratulations. (it might have something to do with the name, hint hint)
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Falcon[anti-yL]

AntiChrist and Antibot...anything not anti?

j0k3r

He's not antisatan, satan rules.

Edit: For those of you who can't detect sarcasm,
/sarcasm
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

QuoteI'm from Connecticut.

I thought the antichrist was supposed to come from the middle east.

MyndFyre

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 22, 2004, 03:49 PM
QuoteI'm from Connecticut.

I thought the antichrist was supposed to come from the middle east.

Due to an unfortunate error in translation, "middle east" was mistakenly placed where they meant "east coast."
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Newby

Quote from: j0k3r on August 22, 2004, 12:42 PM
He's not antisatan, satan rules.
Hitmen agrees with you[/notsarcasm]
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Antichrist

Due to an unfortunate error in translation, "middle east" was mistakenly placed where they meant "east coast."
haha..

sPiKw

woo hoo go anti christ but are you really the anti christ??      (====8lol a flying dick lol

sPiKw

Quote from: sPiKw on November 30, 2004, 06:24 PM
woo hoo go anti christ but are you really the anti christ??      (====8lol a flying dick lol

lol i just quoted my self WOO HOO awesome yes that is the illest wow i am kinda late on this forum o well the last time before me it was posted on was like september 10 lol
(|)lol a flying anigaV o ya i am dyslexic..... J/k rofl

Mitosis

Quote from: sPiKw on November 30, 2004, 06:27 PM
Quote from: sPiKw on November 30, 2004, 06:24 PM

lol i just quoted my self WOO HOO awesome yes that is the illest wow i am kinda late on this forum o well the last time before me it was posted on was like september 10 lol
(|)lol a flying anigaV o ya i am dyslexic..... J/k rofl

Seriously, stop while you're ahead...trust me.

hismajesty

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.