• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

McDonalds

Started by Meh, August 17, 2004, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Meh

I was working on check outs at McDonalds today(I started a few days ago) and a woman came up and asked"Can I have 2 plain McDonalds please" I asked if she meant Happy Meals, but no she repeated "Can I have 2 plain McDonalds please". It took 5 minutes to get through to her that we sell different items and not the stores, she meant hamburgers. I cant believe how stupid people are.

Newby

Hahaha. I'd like 2 McDonalds. Lmao.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Adron

Cute. I suppose she's used to stores labelled "Burgers", or "Hot dogs" or "Pizzas" or "Kebab" etc...

Btw, I would've guessed at her wanting Big Mac's, thought that was the most common McDonalds burger sold.

Spht

Quote from: Meh on August 17, 2004, 11:23 AM
I was working on check outs at McDonalds today(I started a few days ago) and a woman came up and asked"Can I have 2 plain McDonalds please" I asked if she meant Happy Meals, but no she repeated "Can I have 2 plain McDonalds please". It took 5 minutes to get through to her that we sell different items and not the stores, she meant hamburgers. I cant believe how stupid people are.

You should've just said "Would you like fries with that?" and let the kitchen deal with it.

But anyway, look on the bright side:  You now have something funny to say when you're being interviewed for a real job and they ask, "Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer?"

Meh

I wouldnt have guessed the Big Mac as the majority of people who eat them are men and she didnt look big enough to eat it.

Adron

Quote from: Meh on August 17, 2004, 02:09 PM
I wouldnt have guessed the Big Mac as the majority of people who eat them are men and she didnt look big enough to eat it.

Hmm, strange, Big Mac is one of the smaller burgers? I hardly ever see any grown person eat a plain hamburger. Big men might eat a Big Mac + a cheeseburger.

Meh

Apart from Big Tasty Big Mac is the largest, my dad has a Big Mac plus a Chees burger, I usually have a Quater Pounder with Cheese, Large Fries, Large Sprite and a hamburger, occasionally 2 hamburgers if im hungry.

Spht

Quote from: Meh on August 17, 2004, 02:51 PM
Apart from Big Tasty Big Mac is the largest, my dad has a Big Mac plus a Chees burger, I usually have a Quater Pounder with Cheese, Large Fries, Large Sprite and a hamburger, occasionally 2 hamburgers if im hungry.

The Big Mac isn't very large.  It's just two regular patties.  I'd say the Double Quarter Pounder is the largest.  It has two quarter beef patties!  The Big N' Tasty (which no one ever orders) is just as big as the normal Quarter Pounder, which isn't the largest.

Newby

Big N' Tasty is pretty good.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

j0k3r

I've never heard of the "big n tasty", and I haven't been to mcdonalds in over 2 months.

Nice story.

Even better response from Spht.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

We dont get big food in britain cos of health laws. The super size has been banned.

j0k3r

Quote from: Meh on August 17, 2004, 04:00 PM
We dont get big food in britain cos of health laws. The super size has been banned.
I find it funny that people don't have the brain power to control themselves, that's just sad.

Couldn't you just order a large+small fries to make it a supersize?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

There was a guy who did an experiment of eating McDonalds SuperSize for every meal in a day. The result being he became obese and medical cheifs made McDonalds ban it in all stores. I cant see how they have a just case because if you eat anything of a certain type of food you will get bad health.

Its too much work Jok3r to do that and more expensive.

Eli_1

I usually just order, like, 4 normal hamburgers.  They're only like ¢52 a piece down here.   :P

Meh

Thats expenise in florida where I have been on holidays it was 39cents . I almost pay that in british money £. I have been knowen to eat 4 hamburgers, 2 large fries and 2 sprites when im in the mood.

|