• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

To Any Newbies Or Critics

Started by ChR0NiC, August 16, 2004, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChR0NiC

For the last possibly 36 hours (not in a row) I have been working on an Active X Control that is the same as CleanSlateBot except it has W3 support and is in my mind a little more user friendly. I made this for anyone who has nothing better to do than bash my work and for any people for example like this

Quote from: Unfortunate on August 15, 2004, 01:44 PM
im working on a bot i just finished it ...
Quote from: Unfortunate on August 15, 2004, 02:03 PM
o and do you know what packet it is

I know I will never replace Cuphead, but I hope my Active X Control can pick up where his left off, I posted it up on the web and made a little tutorial for it and urge anybody with questions about it to contact me on AIM. I have posted this up here, I have called this "BNLS Logon Control" and it is able to logon all clients including W3 and is able to change pw's, create accounts and is pretty stable and I am happy the way it turned out. I did not add Realm support because I did not feel it was necessary, and I didn't quite know in which way to handle it, especially if the users want to choose their characters from a list, so I left it up to them.

Edit: I might be doing updates for people who request them if there is a big enough interest here, but if not I will only leave the first version.

Eli_1

May God damn you to an eternal hell.  :P

warz

Documentation could be more in depth. On a side note, that one rule is stupid. Anyone knows that when you release something you not only recieve, yes, some praise for doing so, but you recieve more than usual amounts of flames and criticism. Who's going to follow your rule anyways? The day I listen to a guy who justifies his reasons for releasing his own program and goes by the alias ChRoNiC is the day I will hopefully die.

ChR0NiC

Basically I meant if you hex it and claim it as your own may you burn in hell, and you have a very very bad attitude you know that? I had a small feeling that the only thing that would come of this is people going

OMG YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO BE CUPHEAD AND NOBODY IS GOING TO USE IT AND I HOPE YOU DIE

When all I was trying to do was be helpful and make an alternative to CSB, I thought maybe a new version or alternative is due.

Quote from: warz on August 16, 2004, 02:53 PM
Documentation could be more in depth.

Suggestions then ?

Meh

I have to say, I just used it and I think its good. We need something uptodate so us noobs that cant handle packets and hashing can use it :P

BaDDBLooD

Actually this has support to do your own packets =\
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Blaze

If this isn't backdoored this could be very usefull for noobs. I think that the construct packet idea is genius.

Edit:

Only one problem, There will be hundreds of idiots using this within a year
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Meh

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on August 16, 2004, 03:15 PM
Actually this has support to do your own packets =\
So advanced people can do it aswell.

Blaze

Add support for a custom packet being received...

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Kk)Blaze(kK on August 16, 2004, 03:19 PM
Add support for a custom packet being received...

I did, you have to do it like this

Private Sub BNLSLogon1_HandlePackets(Data As String)

'Do your packet handling here :P it's in the tutorial

End Sub

Edit: Forgot code tags :P

Blaze

iago

So, is it a) opensource or b) backdoored?  None of the above is not a valid answer.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

ChR0NiC

Quote from: iago on August 16, 2004, 03:26 PM
So, is it a) opensource or b) backdoored?  None of the above is not a valid answer.

* ChR0NiC cries :'(

Since I am sure Skywing keeps a log of all the logins that go through BNLS I guess it's backdoored :P

TangoFour

Too bad I already started on my Java bot or I would've used this as a replacement for CleanSlateBot.

Then again, at least Java is something I'm good at, and I find it easier to debug

Still, nice job

UserLoser.

Quote from: ChR0NiC on August 16, 2004, 04:11 PM
Quote from: iago on August 16, 2004, 03:26 PM

* ChR0NiC cries :'(

Since I am sure Skywing keeps a log of all the logins that go through BNLS I guess it's backdoored :P

doubtful.  valhallalegends.com should have run out of space on it's HD ages ago, or was that why they moved everything to a new server and left BNLS on it's own? :P