• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

OMG Reopened

Started by Meh, August 15, 2004, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meh

Ya im reopening this in a new topic. Original
You might remmebr i was seen as disgusting from drinking froma  bottle, well look what screen shot i got from a web conversation with iago.

Ron says:
But I always drink from the bottle!
Way go Ron! :D
[Edit]Fixed messiness

iago

Incidentally, I told him to post this here.  Sucks to people who waste their time with glasses!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Quote from: iago on August 15, 2004, 05:48 PM
Incidentally, I told him to post this here.  Sucks to people who waste their time with glasses!

That's one big bottle.  Seriously you should start worrying about diabetes.

Adron

That's too large a bottle to drink directly from... You're not (I hope!) going to finish that right away, and then what you're doing is providing bacteria with a bottle of sugar to grow and multiply in.

Akamas

Wow wee thats alot of coke.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

iago

You're just too technical :(

I'll finish a bottle of coke within 2-3 days, usually, but I'll only drink one every few weeks.  Normally, I drink water and juice.

I also normally use a cup, but I didn't have one handy.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Quote from: Adron on August 15, 2004, 08:31 PM
That's too large a bottle to drink directly from... You're not (I hope!) going to finish that right away, and then what you're doing is providing bacteria with a bottle of sugar to grow and multiply in.

Heh, well in Coke's defense (I think), nothing grows in it within a few months.  Try it sometime :)  Well, weeks anyway.

Adron

Quote from: Grok on August 15, 2004, 10:17 PM
Quote from: Adron on August 15, 2004, 08:31 PM

Heh, well in Coke's defense (I think), nothing grows in it within a few months.  Try it sometime :)  Well, weeks anyway.

Even if it's opened and gets seeded with bacteria?

K

As one who will leave half-empty glasses in the oddest of places and forget about them, Adron is right.  Although I'm not sure how long it takes for something to start growing, it does take a good while.  

Anyway, don't drink it when there are white, flour-y, lillypad growths at the top.  :P

Newby

I left orange juice out overnight.

It was stuck to the sides of the cup.

I left sprite out overnight.

It was sticky as hell and nasty looking.

I left coke out overnight.

It was still good. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

Brother took that of me when I was doing nothing, from his cell phone, and uploaded somewhere.

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo