• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Systray menu and Client Icons in the channel list

Started by Unfortunate, August 15, 2004, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unfortunate

im working on a bot i just finished it and i had the systray menu working but i decided to change the gui to make it look better and now the systray menu doesnt work can anyone tell me how to get it to work again and also the client icons for the channel list can someone plz explain how to get them showing

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Unfortunate on August 15, 2004, 01:44 PM
im working on a bot i just finished it and i had the systray menu working but i decided to change the gui to make it look better and now the systray menu doesnt work can anyone tell me how to get it to work again and also the client icons for the channel list can someone plz explain how to get them showing

Please use the search button, this topic has been discussed here before.

Edit: Also I believe it is in the Bot Dev Reference part of this forum.

Unfortunate

heh well im new to this forum lol so can you help me cause im new to vb6 im real good with c++ and c++ is more stable and faster i know but im learning how to do this in vb6 cause vb6 is more common.

o and do you know what packet it is

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Unfortunate on August 15, 2004, 02:03 PM
heh well im new to this forum lol so can you help me cause im new to vb6 im real good with c++ and c++ is more stable and faster i know but im learning how to do this in vb6 cause vb6 is more common.

o and do you know what packet it is

Just check out the Bot Dev Reference here I'll link you here

The answer is write in that link, all you need to do is click it, hope I've been helpful.

Banana fanna fo fanna

hall of fame! this is an excellent example of what NOT to do.

Arta

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No