• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

v1.01 Build 264

Started by Tuberload, August 11, 2004, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuberload

Much better flood protection. I like this chat client a lot now, keep up the good work.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Spht

ChR0NiC

I really like the ideas of plugins how whenver somebody wants a change SPHT can write a plugin to change some of the bots handling events, good idea instead of always having to release a new version of the bot.

UserLoser.

* USERLOSER. WONDERS WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY "SphT" IN CAPS.

Spht

Quote from: ChR0NiC on August 14, 2004, 01:00 AM
I really like the ideas of plugins how whenver somebody wants a change SPHT can write a plugin to change some of the bots handling events, good idea instead of always having to release a new version of the bot.

And when I decide to stop working on SphtBotv3, people can still add support for any new features that appear on Battle.net in the future with plugins.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Spht on August 14, 2004, 10:49 AMAnd when I decide to stop working on SphtBotv3, people can still add support for any new features that appear on Battle.net in the future with plugins.

Jesus......I really should learn how to add support for plugins and learn how to write plugins *rages with jealousy*