• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Me!

Started by Balistik, August 11, 2004, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balistik

Hi, nobody knows me here, basically because I haven't been on B.net for 2 years and my aka has been thrown around so many times I don't even know it anymore.

My name is: Alex, I am 16 years of age.

I heard about [vL] in a battle.net channel: Op W@R, many of you probably know of this channel.

I hope to make new friends in [vL].

Falcon[anti-yL]

You like cheese?

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

DeTaiLs

cheese makes you constipated

Balistik

No wonder I haven't been to the bathroom in a couple weeks !  >:( (constipated look)

MyndFyre

Quote from: Twix on August 12, 2004, 12:50 AM
cheese makes you constipated

Cheese makes me go.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

Perhaps it's experiment time.  For breakfast I've had a bag of nachos and a thingy of that nacho cheese sauce.  But I suspect it might be "cheez" and not "cheese", which is totally different.  *Checks ingrediants*

Well, apparently it's Monterey Jack Cheese, so yay!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

iago

Hmm, I got neither.  Maybe I have to wait longer..

DeTaiLs

I say we all experiment and then collect data and share it who knows we might be the next myth busters

Balistik

Yaay!! Its 6th grade science fair *applause*

Lets do some in-depth analysis of cheese and test it on lab rats and then write a conclusion!

iago

Quote from: Balistik on August 12, 2004, 07:20 PM
Yaay!! Its 6th grade science fair *applause*

Lets do some in-depth analysis of cheese and test it on lab rats and then write a conclusion!

Does exploding count as constipated?