• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

help

Started by CrazyFool, July 27, 2004, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFool

I am using the Warcraft III Hash functions released and I was wondering if anybody can provide any support for the AccountChangeProof sub that is pretty buggy.

Public Sub AccountChangePasswordProof(strUsername As String, strPassword As String, strNewPassword As String, strSalt As String, strPubKey As String)
Dim strReturn As String

strReturn = String(84, vbNullChar)

Call AuthAccountChangeProof(strReturn, strUsername, strPassword, strSalt, strPubKey, strNewPassword)

pBuffer.InsertNonNTString Mid$(strReturn, 1, 20)
       pBuffer.InsertNonNTString Mid$(strReturn, 21, 32)
       pBuffer.InsertNonNTString Mid$(strReturn, 53, 32)
       pBuffer.SendPacket &H56

End Sub

I am getting a response of successfully changing the password, but when I try to logon I am getting incorrect password, therefore I am certain it is changing the "new password" to something I am not specifying. I know you guys don't like discussing this here, but any help is appreciated. Btw, this is what I am submitting to this sub.

Call AccountChangePasswordProof(varUsername, varPassword, varNewPass, Mid$(Data, 9, 32), Mid$(Data, 41, 32))

Maddox

Hello Deception.
asdf.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Maddox on July 27, 2004, 01:07 AM
Hello Deception.

BOO !!! Caught you Deception >:(

CrazyFool

Please, i really need help and any help is appreciated, I am not Deception but I would like help. Tell me if you need any more information about the way I am doing things.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: CrazyFool on July 27, 2004, 01:12 AM
Please, i really need help and any help is appreciated, I am not Deception but I would like help. Tell me if you need any more information about the way I am doing things.

Normally I would say something pointless, but I wasn't able to figure it out either, so yeah help the poor guy out :P

Maddox

Quote from: CrazyFool on July 27, 2004, 01:12 AM

(22:20:44) Decep7ion: Madd0x please help me with 0x56
(22:20:50) Decep7ion: I'll do ANYTHING
(22:21:00) Kyle: what's wrong with it
(22:21:39) Decep7ion: no idea, but it says i passed it and the pw is changed by when i try to logon its an invalid password
asdf.

Lenny

Wasn't there a policy made of no assistance in using this code?  I believe its up to the creators to decide if they will allow help or not...

Btw, here we don't appreciate lying....

The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

Newby

Quote from: Lenny on July 27, 2004, 02:54 AM
Wasn't there a policy made of no assistance in using this code?  I believe its up to the creators to decide if they will allow help or not...

Btw, here we don't appreciate lying....
I don't think there is a policy like that, although there should be. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrazyFool

really, im not deseption, i just want help with this

Kp

Quote from: CrazyFool on July 27, 2004, 03:23 AM
really, im not deseption, i just want help with this

You're blatantly asking for help with code that you admit is not yours.  I am not aware of any War3 related code being deliberately released to the general public.  Until I hear otherwise from its authors or trusted sources in the community, this topic and any like it are closed.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!