• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

For anyone who has pity on BaDD

Started by MyndFyre, July 24, 2004, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

He says that he can't figure out what's wrong -- he gets IP-banned when trying to connect with STAR.

http://www.geocities.com/zimmy4701/Test.zip

I don't have the time to deal with it right now.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

hismajesty

Should post it on a reliable server. :P

Spht

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 25, 2004, 08:14 AM
Should post it on a reliable server. :P

Geocities does not allow off-site linking.  You'll have to go to the sub directory.

l)ragon

or right click and "save target as"
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

hismajesty

I found the problem!

Quote[11:02:59 AM] This Exectuable Was Developed Using Microsoft Visual Basic 7.0 .NET

He's using a non-existant language!

Edit: I haven't looked through the code, but what was the problem he was doing? You said you fixed it in another thread.

MyndFyre

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 26, 2004, 09:59 AM
I found the problem!

Quote[11:02:59 AM] This Exectuable Was Developed Using Microsoft Visual Basic 7.0 .NET

He's using a non-existant language!

Edit: I haven't looked through the code, but what was the problem he was doing? You said you fixed it in another thread.

What wasn't the problem?  LoL.

I fixed about a dozen things, and for once, none of them were personal preference.  ;-)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Fr0z3N

Gogo fix how he spelled your name

BaDDBLooD

Yeah.. sorry about the name misspelling!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Maddox

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on August 07, 2004, 11:33 PM
Yeah.. sorry about the name mispelling!

Ha! Ha! You misspelled misspelling.
asdf.