• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Inmates escape from jail

Started by Newby, July 21, 2004, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0k3r

Quote from: Tuberload on July 23, 2004, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Trance on July 23, 2004, 09:43 PM
How'd they get the money to buy the beer? I thought in prison you're not allowed to have any posessions?

You work for a ridiculous wage. You're allowed to have possessions there is a commissary. Family can bring you approved items. Although it depends on the security level you're being held in.
For example, Martha Stewart will be working for between $.15-$.55/hour, for 11 hours every day.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Tuberload

Quote from: j0k3r on July 23, 2004, 10:17 PM
Quote from: Tuberload on July 23, 2004, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Trance on July 23, 2004, 09:43 PM
How'd they get the money to buy the beer? I thought in prison you're not allowed to have any posessions?

You work for a ridiculous wage. You're allowed to have possessions there is a commissary. Family can bring you approved items. Although it depends on the security level you're being held in.
For example, Martha Stewart will be working for between $.15-$.55/hour, for 11 hours every day.

Such a down grade,  I almost feel sorry for the crook.  :)
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

muert0

They probably had cash because they were in a county lock up in a small ass town. Probably in jail for being drunk in public or some dumb little crap like that.
To lazy for slackware.