• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Battle.net Icons

Started by TriCk, July 14, 2004, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriCk

Can anyone provide the list of icons used on battle.net in separate .gif/jpg format or tell me where i can find them or how i can receive/extract them.

Thx:)

PaiD

You can get them from Icons.bni, Star_Icons.bni. I also think DM put them on his site somewere

TriCk

Falcon[anti-yL]

ChR0NiC

TriCk

Hahha Chronic sup:P
Ok now find me the war3/xp ones :P

Stealth

Find them yourself. Spht posted the BNI files on this forum, and you can use BNIConvert to make them into Targa files. The Targas can be read by any major graphics editing program, with which you can chunk them up fairly easily.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Stealth on July 20, 2004, 02:46 AM
Find them yourself. Spht posted the BNI files on this forum, and you can use BNIConvert to make them into Targa files. The Targas can be read by any major graphics editing program, with which you can chunk them up fairly easily.

LOL, don't forget to mention this:

TriCk

hismajesty

Here are Warcraft III, I resized the ones from the Blizzard website earlier for a guy at another forum, figured I'd post them.

http://trust.clan-e1.net/images/WarcraftIII

Spht

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 24, 2004, 10:19 AM
Here are Warcraft III, I resized the ones from the Blizzard website earlier for a guy at another forum, figured I'd post them.

http://trust.clan-e1.net/images/WarcraftIII

Might want to use these instead which are not distorted and include all 61 of the Warcraft III icons.

TriCk

thx for all the help, ive got it now

UserLoser.

Quote from: Spht on July 24, 2004, 03:04 PM

Might want to use these instead which are not distorted and include all 61 of the Warcraft III icons.

There's no silver gavel for 0x02 flagged users!

Stealth

Quote from: UserLoser. on July 24, 2004, 11:59 PM

That's not used anymore =)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

UserLoser.

Quote from: Stealth on July 25, 2004, 01:39 AM
Quote from: UserLoser. on July 24, 2004, 11:59 PM

That's not used anymore =)

Oh?  Didn't even realize it wasn't used anymore.