• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Clearing up the War3 Login Sequence issue

Started by TheMinistered, July 11, 2004, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMinistered

Guys, when I looked at the source leaked I instantly realized it was mine-- mine was different from everyone elses for distinct reasons. (function naming)

It leaked because RealVNC was running for a week while I was gone with a password of "1234".  I should have closed it, but my apologies to all of the people who worked with me on the project.

If anyone knows who bruteforced the session password to get in my computer, please let me know A.S.A.P!

[EDIT]
Userloser, I'm unsure as of now if the intruder stole your dll, it was located in my /system32/ folder.  I don't know if they noticed it, it doesn't appear that they did.

UserLoser.

Quote from: TheMinistered on July 11, 2004, 09:59 AM
Guys, when I looked at the source leaked I instantly realized it was mine-- mine was different from everyone elses for distinct reasons. (function naming)

It leaked because RealVNC was running for a week while I was gone with a password of "1234".  I should have closed it, but my apologies to all of the people who worked with me on the project.

If anyone knows who bruteforced the session password to get in my computer, please let me know A.S.A.P!

[EDIT]
Userloser, I'm unsure as of now if the intruder stole your dll, it was located in my /system32/ folder.  I don't know if they noticed it, it doesn't appear that they did.

I'm havn't seen anyone with my DLL, and hopefully we won't.

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: TheMinistered on July 11, 2004, 09:59 AM

[EDIT]

after so many failed attempts the VNC server shuts all activity down to where you cannot log in...

no one "bruted" your realVNC

BaDDBLooD

Man...i wouldn't mind if like Advanced botdev people got all these Warcraft III Hashing Functions.

Gosugaming man... my worst nightmare! =[

EDIT: All your hard work >_<
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

iago

You actually want people to put their cdkey/password into and, in fact, _run_ something that you're distributing?  They'd have to be pretty fucking stupid ....
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: iago on July 11, 2004, 11:54 AM
You actually want people to put their cdkey/password into and, in fact, _run_ something that you're distributing?  They'd have to be pretty fucking stupid ....

oh yes!!! someone thats quitting bnet is so worried about getting shit id ont need.... i have over 60 illyz, i can load 900+ what else do i need... get over urself

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on July 11, 2004, 11:56 AM
Quote from: iago on July 11, 2004, 11:54 AM

oh yes!!! someone thats quitting bnet is so worried about getting shit id ont need.... i have over 60 illyz, i can load 900+ what else do i need... get over urself

Does anyone else get the tingly cold feeling in your back when you read that paragraph?
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

iago

So you have 900 keys, and you clearly didn't buy them.  And people are supposed to _trust_ you? lmao.

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: iago on July 11, 2004, 12:31 PM
So you have 900 keys, and you clearly didn't buy them.  And people are supposed to _trust_ you? lmao.

lol? i dont even leak my stuff... so how did i get them? none of ur business...

muert0

If he doesn't have his security settings set right it wont lockout. Windows is set with lockout turned off by default.
It really sucks that someone stole something you worked so hard on. I hope you figure out who it was. But, what can you really do to them.
Gosu your an ass.. and your stupidity is getting really old.
To lazy for slackware.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: muert0 on July 11, 2004, 12:38 PM
If he doesn't have his security settings set right it wont lockout. Windows is set with lockout turned off by default.
It really sucks that someone stole something you worked so hard on. I hope you figure out who it was. But, what can you really do to them.
Gosu your an ass.. and your stupidity is getting really old.

Ban him from the forum maybe?

iago

Quote(12:49:37) Ron: Just do a checksum
(12:49:43) UserLoser: how? :(
(12:49:50) UserLoser: his had an 8 ordinal
(12:49:51) Ron: put it in a .zip file and open it in winrar :)
(12:49:52) UserLoser: w/o a 3 ordinal
(12:49:53) UserLoser: wtf?
(12:50:04) UserLoser: mine has 1-7
(12:50:13) UserLoser: his 39kb, mine 21kb
(12:50:34) UserLoser: and mine wasn't even release, is debug
(12:50:39) UserLoser: and it's smaller than that one..

As far as I know, UL is the only one with NLS.dll, and this isn't his...

GoSuGaMING

TheMinistered aske dyou about stuff fort he dll did he not userloser? want aimlogs? hmm... seems specsious.... if you'd ratehr ill leak the whole code for C++

*edit*

sneakcharm: Fuck you
sneakcharm signed off at 2:01:38 PM.

*/edit*

aww :/ lol

GoSuGaMING

yes i have 8

1: Init
2: Uninit
3: AuthAccountLogon
4: AuthAccountLogonProof
5: AuthAccountCreate