• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

W3 Email Change and W3 Pass Request

Started by ChR0NiC, July 07, 2004, 01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChR0NiC

I recently added support of this type of account management to my bot with D2. I was wondering what two packets are sent for the Email Change Request and Password Request for Warcraft III. I do not own the game so I am hoping someone here can either tell me or if they wanna be a hoe, they can show me a packet log and I can do it myself. Either way is fine Thanks!!

Eric

ChR0NiC

So would you put say, Account@LordAeron ?? for the account?

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: ChR0NiC on July 07, 2004, 02:02 PM
So would you put say, Account@LordAeron ?? for the account?

I dont think its the exact same.. im going to packetlog it.. ill paste the results here

ChR0NiC

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on July 07, 2004, 02:50 PM
I dont think its the exact same.. im going to packetlog it.. ill paste the results here

*waits*

Edit: Been almost two hours now....how long does packet logging take for you may I ask?

That is, if you're using a quality one like WPE Pro or Ethereal it should not take this long  >:(

PaiD

it is the same. And no you dont add the @realm to it. If you on w3 it will know you want w3

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: DueL on July 07, 2004, 05:35 PM
it is the same. And no you dont add the @realm to it. If you on w3 it will know you want w3

Ok, sorry i forgot... its the same

MyndFyre

By the way, it's not named after a person ("Lord Aeron"), but rather the physcal location that was introduced in Warcraft 2, "Lordaeron."  Only the L is capitalized.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

UserLoser.

BaDDBLooD

I think you should link that page from your packetref page =)
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.