• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

WHATS THE DEAL W WEBBOT?

Started by BIGGIE, July 03, 2004, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGGIE

iT ONLY MY CHANNEL OR EVERYBODY IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM>? is is working? ITS BEEN DOWN FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW

Falcon[anti-yL]

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

BIGGIE

Quote from: muert0 on July 03, 2004, 04:17 PM
How's he got 0 posts?

Are u  gonna say sumthing constructive? Muert0? o  viv0 or whatever ur name is? Thnx  :o

Hitmen

YA MAN WTF IS UP WIT DAT SHIT JESUS CHRIST OMGWTFBBQAFKBRBLOLGTGECX!!!!11!!!one1

hismajesty

Does your dad wake you up in the middle of the night while you're trying to rest? No! Is Spht going to be a bad father and wake up Webbot while it's trying to rest? No!

Warrior

Loving Fathers Turn me on. People that talk about loving fathers turn me on even more. People who say:
QuoteDoes your dad wake you up in the middle of the night while you're trying to rest? No! Is Spht going to be a bad father and wake up Webbot while it's trying to rest? No!
Make me so turned on I get a high Electricity bill!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

BIGGIE

~~~ ~~~~L  O   L~~~~~~~~~ 8)

iago

I don't think anybody could possibly be this stupid.  *wonders who this guy really is*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Warrior

??? It is possible to be this stupid.  :P
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

muert0

Heh. Is it? You may wanna modify that just a little bit.
To lazy for slackware.

Warrior

Im just stating that if I am as stupid as he says I am then it must be possible to be this stupid.  ;D . I know he didnt think It was possible and he just found out but im bored.

BIGGIE

Does Anybody know whats going on? MISSING DLL on every webbot?   :O

Meh

Sphts site has all missing Dll's OCX. http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/SphtBotv3/

BIGGIE

Yo Meh , R u suggesting that I need to DL that file in order to get WEBBOT working again? Or you meant Sphts site is missing the files?  :-\