• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I feel dumb for asking this...

Started by Blade_360, December 07, 2002, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade_360

ok I'm a MAJOR newbie to bot making :'( I'm making a bot using Cuphead's CleanSlateBot, and this has created 2 questions for me.
1. After I type in all the requirments for the log-in thing, what should code be to send the data from the log-in to the CleanSlateBot in the chat area?
2. I've tried whispering Yoni and Skywing on Battle.net but its just been some bots, so I haven't been able to get a BNLS Log-in thing. I saw that Skywing has posted on here, so I decied to ask this question here, could I get a BNLS log-in :-/? Thank you for reading this :) and thanks even more if you can help me.

blinkdude

yea i am waiting for a botnet login and channelcaht login too =[ no luck so far maybe there busy people =] 8)
<Total-Assault@Azeroth> WTF IS THIS CLAN A BUNCH OF NERDS?
<Yoni[vL]@Azeroth> Yes.
<Grok> Yes.
<[vL]Kp> You sound surprised.
<Total-Assault> at least they admit it
&

RhiNo

Blade i am rhino im me or talk to me on aim ill let u use my bnls login/pw cause i dont just let me know

seiya

where can i get that t0ol of clean bot thing

hismajesty

Quote from: seiya on October 09, 2003, 09:58 PM
where can i get that t0ol of clean bot thing

http://cuphead.valhallalegends.com

Quote1. After I type in all the requirments for the log-in thing, what should code be to send the data from the log-in to the CleanSlateBot in the chat area?

Do you mean adding text to the rich text box or do you mean connecting?

Adron

Quote from: hismajesty on October 10, 2003, 04:18 AM
Quote1. After I type in all the requirments for the log-in thing, what should code be to send the data from the log-in to the CleanSlateBot in the chat area?

Do you mean adding text to the rich text box or do you mean connecting?

Note: That quote is 10 months old. He may not be interested in the answer at this time.

Grok

hehe.

i guess i could've laughed without replying, but if it keeps this useless topic up here, why not?

Adron

Quote from: Grok on October 10, 2003, 08:57 PM
i guess i could've laughed without replying, but if it keeps this useless topic up here, why not?

You could've waited a week before you laughed, that would've done more good :P

hismajesty

Quote from: Adron on October 10, 2003, 09:08 PM
Quote from: Grok on October 10, 2003, 08:57 PM

You could've waited a week before you laughed, that would've done more good :P

Ten months would be even better.  ;D
By the way, I didn't notice it was ten months old..sorry.