• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sargera

Started by Sargera, June 30, 2004, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargera

New alias, Mephisto.  I didn't like the whole Diablo II thing.  Hmm, this might also come as a relief to those who were so suspicious of me being Mephisto or not...*shrugs*

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Sargera

Adron

When you do that, just change your display name. Much easier, and finally a valid use for that.

Meh

Instead of starting a new topic ill say, my name was The-Rabid-Lord but nowit is Meh. Ok.

Tuberload

Why do you guys change your name anyways? Personal problems?
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Meh

Get bored of old names. Make us look 1337, you know the usual  :P

Mitosis

I got bored of having my name changed.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'm just plain too lazy.

Zeller

How do you pronouce your new name?

UserLoser.

Meh

Well its a kind of expression, like Heh, but Meh. I am going to recorde my self saying it as I have ben asked about it before  :P.

Update: http://demonz.zodiaclegends.com/Meh.wav That is me saying my username. Its a pretty rubbish recording but i did it using my Socom headset that is designed for the PS2.

j0k3r

And before you say it, you did not make the word up.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

No I didnt make it up. My friend calls this girl at aschool a sheep, and makes a similar noise when shes in ear shot, so I modified it to suit me. I have heared other people use it though.

Sargera

At our school some of my friends use "meh" for disgust...Like "meh..."