• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Any good games?

Started by TeEhEiMaN, June 25, 2004, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeEhEiMaN

I been really bored latelie, i need some new games. If you guys could post any Good game, besides blizzard games Post Um!

Falcon[anti-yL]

j0k3r

UnrealTournament 2004, and once you get bored of it, there are tons of awesome, free mods. Anything from WW2 mod, to a driving mod (like, GrandTurismo driving).
PlanetSide (MMOFPS/Pay)
StarWarsGalaxies (MMORPG/Pay, pretty good)
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Lobo

Star Wars Galaxies is running a 14-Day Trial you can get it at www.fileplanet.com
Look it's a signature.

j0k3r

Ah lobo thanks, I forgot to mention that. I'm playing on the Bloodfin server currently, under the trial account however I do have the full game. Someone should come play with me :)
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

Well, if you like OLD games then you should try this. Go to like...hmmm a FLEE MARKET! Go to a games booth, you can get all the oldies really cheep. Try some of those old Capcom fighting games such as Capcom vs Marvel. Those are great no matter how old they get.

hismajesty

Vicious

Quote from: Mitosis on June 26, 2004, 06:48 AM
Try some of those old Capcom fighting games such as Capcom vs Marvel. Those are great no matter how old they get.

You could play the ROM of Marvel Vs Capcom with kawaks on ya PC. ^.^

MysT_DooM

Thief 3  
i got it dled might upload it to meh ftp later

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

deth

battle field 1942 is an awesome game, makes you feel like you are in the war. You'll waste many hours on it :X

Archonist

muert0

Final Fantasy tactics advance
To lazy for slackware.

TeEhEiMaN

thx, ima check out unreal with all the mods, cuase i played battle field with lots of mods and it was awsome.

thanks for the game tips.

UserLoser.

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

deth

Quote from: UserLoser. on June 28, 2004, 02:02 AM
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
D2 is boring, except MFing that can be kinda fun, but the campaign is very very very boring ;/