For those of you without GMail..

Started by cefx-, June 18, 2004, 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Falcon[anti-yL]

Secret ;) and don't you already have a gmail account? lol

hismajesty

Stealth

I would get a picture of the cat in Shrek 2 doing the sad-puppy[kitty]-eyes.. can't top that.  ;D
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

hismajesty

j0k3r

It's puss'n boots, there's nothing adult-oriented about that. It's something from the 50's or something.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: j0k3r on June 21, 2004, 05:44 PM
It's puss'n boots, there's nothing adult-oriented about that. It's something from the 50's or something.

It's from a (I think Spanish) old legend where the cat was named Puss'n boots. I forget the whole story but the cat has to do a ton of things to deceive the King into thinking he's a Prince (yet hes only a peasent) in order to marry the princess.

cefx-

I get invites daily.

Check back in tommorow.

since saturday I've had 15+ invites.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Eibro

Quote from: cefx- on June 21, 2004, 06:21 PM
I get invites daily.

Check back in tommorow.

since saturday I've had 15+ invites.
You said you'd give me your last invite.
I've yet to receive one :(
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

muert0

I have to take a picture of my cat tomorrow when it's daylight. Just have to find him.
To lazy for slackware.

Hitmen

Meh

Thanks Spht, My day was shit then I checked my mail and it got a whole lot better  ;) . Out of curiosety how did I win?

hismajesty

Spht

Quote from: The-Rabid-Lord on June 23, 2004, 08:35 AM
Thanks Spht, My day was shit then I checked my mail and it got a whole lot better  ;) . Out of curiosety how did I win?

I didn't know you won.

Meh

Yes, I recieved an invite of you. Thanks

Hitmen

Quote from: Hitmen on June 23, 2004, 06:27 AM
Hrrrmmm.....

This should make it a little more obvious (look closer!) incase no one has noticed it yet. Please leave it for someone who doesn't have an account yet. :P

|