• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Getting onto battle.net questions.

Started by cefx-, June 18, 2004, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cefx-

Hola,

as a precursor, beware.  This post contains a request that people with weak stomachs may not be able to tolerate.  Please leave now.

I see a few links for some bots, and I downloaded Spht's.  Incredibly easy to use, except that I don't have a battle.net cdkey.

Someone private message me one!

It's been far too long, and EFNet is growing increasingly lame/tired.  Not that it ever wasn't, though.....

Cheers.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

UserLoser.

Quote from: cefx- on June 18, 2004, 08:46 PM
Hola,

as a precursor, beware.  This post contains a request that people with weak stomachs may not be able to tolerate.  Please leave now.

I see a few links for some bots, and I downloaded Spht's.  Incredibly easy to use, except that I don't have a battle.net cdkey.

It's been far too long, and EFNet is growing increasingly lame/tired.  Not that it ever wasn't, though.....

Cheers.

Try looking at this post.

Edit: Fixed link.

cefx-

Bah.

If you're not replying constructively, don't reply at all.
cefx
Future dictator

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

cefx-

Got it.

Thanks, for all you non-helpful people.
cefx
Future dictator

warz

You two value these things way too much. Realize that a battle.net cdkey is worthless, expecially if it's sitting there unused.

muert0

Don't take this the wrong way but:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8112617395&rd=1
I don't value it to much it's just that it's illegal and the people who run this forum could get in trouble if someone who didn't know better just posted a cd key. He could just message people he knows if it's that hard to find a cd key or $10.
To lazy for slackware.

j0k3r

Here's some constructive help.
Step 1. Write a resume
Step 2. Get a job
Step 3. Work 3 hours at minimum age
Step 4. Go to your local bestbuy, futureshop, toysrus, e-b, or game store, and buy a copy of starcraft
Step 5. You have a cd key on the case, use that

Hope that helps some.

Edit: Wow, you can get it from ebay for just 2 hours at minimum age, imagine that!
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

warz

In regards to legal trouble:

Quote from: cefx- on June 18, 2004, 08:46 PM

Hence that statement.

cefx-

Erm.

This is one of the moments where I forego the need to post, and merely point and laugh at joker.

Oddly enough, this is becoming a popular habit of mine...
*points*
*laughs*
cefx
Future dictator

j0k3r

You're pointing and laughing at me, when you're the one asking for a CD key, a bannable offense, and too poor to afford a cd key? When you first came here, you seemed moderately intelligent, but you've seemed to dropped below gosu's level.

Edit: I can't believe you're stupid enough to believe someone would actually give you a cd key.

Edit2: You asked for some constructive advice, and I gave it to you, then you turn around and act like a jackass?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

cefx-

Too poor?

Yeah..I work 9am-5pm, five days a week.  Which I am pretty sure was made clear in my initial introduction post.  I am the guy you call when XP fucks up, remember?
So yeah...so terribly poor, I get a measley $600 paycheque two weeks.
What a shitty job.
People actually have given me cdkeys.

Thanks for your input though.
It's under-appreciated.
cefx
Future dictator

Mitosis

Ya, I just gave him one for shits and giggles. Ohwell.  I dont think he has read over the rules yet so he will learn from his mistakes.

iago

What's wrong with EFNet?  I'ts much better than battle.net for so many reasons.

Anyway, if you're making $600/2 weeks (btw, I was making more when I was working, so I'm obvoiusly better) you shouldn't have a problem with shelling out $10 for a game.  Come on! :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mitosis

Actually he does as of the moment. Him and I are working on a huge project that just cost him over his limit.