Ping Spoofing?

Started by BaDDBLooD, June 03, 2004, 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaDDBLooD

How exactly do you get

-1 MS
0 MS

OFF TOPIC: NO UDP Support Plug
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

effect

0ms , reply to 0x25 before its sent to you.

-1ms , dont reply to 0x25 when its sent to you.

* due to scrouteny from some people , u CANT reply to something before its sent to you , so use your best judgement and gather what i mean by it.
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

LordNevar

0ms Reply with nothing "Leave it Blank", -1ms Ignore it Completely.
Any other spoof you want, reply with the amount of lag you want.

Pcket.InsertDWORD "Value Goes Here"
    Pcket.SendPacket &H25

With that in place it should spoof your lag to whatever you want it to be.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

effect

Quote from: LordNevar on June 03, 2004, 09:46 PM
Any other spoof you want, reply with the amount of lag you want.

I dont think you tell battle.net your lag , your lag is judged (Server Side) by the time it takes you to reply to 0x25 upon connection.

LordNevar

That was a hypothetical situation that was untested, Thanxs for the input though. Just sounded like it could work, never tested it to confirm it.

Of course I guess you could always put 0x25 on a timer, and spoof a massive amount of ping. Though why you would want such a high ping is beyond me.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

effect

Quote from: LordNevar on June 03, 2004, 09:54 PM
That was a hypothetical situation that was untested, Thanxs for the input though. Just sounded like it could work, never tested it to confirm it.

I guess you should confirm stuff like that before posting it , but hey what ever floats your boat

LordNevar

I did say it "Should" spoof your lag, never said it would. With that statement in place should of been recognized that it was not a positive answer and was unclear if that code could of worked or not. So I shouldn't of really had to confirm anything, it was at the readers discretion if he wanted to try it or not.

Spht

Quote from: LordNevar on June 03, 2004, 09:46 PM
    Pcket.InsertDWORD "Value Goes Here"
    Pcket.SendPacket &H25

With that in place it should spoof your lag to whatever you want it to be.

You used to be able to do something like that, when the server would send you a GetTickCount in SID_PING and a client would relay that value, then the server would subtract the changes and make that your ping.  But it doesn't work like that anymore.

MyndFyre

So then, how do you spoof 0ms ping?  I have tried to make it so that I send 0x25 immediately after 0x50, and then not replying to the 0x25 I receive.  But I fail to achieve the desired results.

On top of that -- do I just make up some random number?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Dyndrilliac

Quote from: Myndfyre on June 03, 2004, 10:38 PM
So then, how do you spoof 0ms ping?  I have tried to make it so that I send 0x25 immediately after 0x50, and then not replying to the 0x25 I receive.  But I fail to achieve the desired results.

On top of that -- do I just make up some random number?

It was my understanding you send 0x25 before 0x50. Try random values and tell us how that works out.
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Maddox

For 0ms, send a SID_PING with 0 for the value immediately after sending SID_AUTH_INFO, then ignore SID_PING packets.
asdf.