• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Punching holes into walls

Started by DrivE, May 28, 2004, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard

Quote from: j0k3r on May 28, 2004, 06:35 PM
Ahhh I know, I saved it and opened it in paint, cut it and put them together, and punched a whole in the wall when I saw that it was the same... I still don't believe it.

Its sad that you have such issues... you punched a hole in a wall for no legitimate reason. If it was supposed to make you sound masculine, it just made you sound rather stupid.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

j0k3r

Quote from: Hazard on May 28, 2004, 09:02 PM
Quote from: j0k3r on May 28, 2004, 06:35 PM
Ahhh I know, I saved it and opened it in paint, cut it and put them together, and punched a whole in the wall when I saw that it was the same... I still don't believe it.

Its sad that you have such issues... you punched a hole in a wall for no legitimate reason. If it was supposed to make you sound masculine, it just made you sound rather stupid.
Hah, make me sound masculine, no. I was just saying what happened the first time I saw this, and my wall is trash anyways it's got plenty of holes in it.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

Quote from: Hazard on May 28, 2004, 09:02 PM

Ah, there are different ways to express your feelings. Punching a hole in a wall is one instance of the general "hitting something random when you've been beaten". It is not such an uncommon behaviour.

The world is such a weird place, where things aren't the way you'd believe (and want) them to be. I think most people will experience a bit of annoyance after verifying that picture in paint. Illustrating that graphically by the expression of punching a hole in a wall makes the feeling very tangible. It made me laugh. +1 to j0k3r and -5 to Hazard.

Hazard

Yes, I suppose punching a hole in your wall is a very productive, yet expensive, way of expressing anger.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Yoni

Stwong

Just make sure you hit it the right way...  I ducked once, and my brother wound up with a cast on his fist :P